09 Long And Thick

Zhao Yunlan is my boyfriend. Sounds funny, isn’t? well you probably knew already since I said that this is the story how I found my lover. At this stage we were officially in relationship. I couldn’t believe myself. I didn’t realize that I had feeling for my boss since I thought that I still had a crush on Guanying. I always felt a little bit jealous and sad whenever I saw Yezun and Guanying, but hey I never had any intention to steal him from my brother, never ever. It was strange that since I knew Zhao Yunlan especially since he kissed me for the first time, I felt something different especially toward Guanying. My heart wasn’t beat like usual when he was around. So then slowly I realized that I didn’t have a crush on him anymore.

So, why the boss?

I didn’t know either, I just felt like so happy when he was around even thought he teased me or bullied me sometimes (Hey I teased him back too, so it’s even). and then last night he told me about his family and what his grandpa has done to him, I felt something in me like, I really wanted to give him all the love even thought I didn’t know how to love people in romantic ways since I never had a lover before. I wanted to try it with him, I thought we deserved that love.

And yeah, Zhao Yunlan wasn’t that bad tho. He is handsome. I’m telling you the truth. But the most important is he loves me too. At least that what I believed when I decided to gave this relationship a try.

Then, what about my job? Well, Zhao Yunlan still my boss. Don’t forget that I signed a lifetime contract. At first I called myself stupid but hey, he is my boyfriend now so that’s okay. I don’t want to blame my stupidity anymore since it let me to this stage.

Speaking of work. Today as usual I came to his house early, also as usual his two dogs greeted me with loud bark. No, they are friendly, that loud bark is the way the say hello. Don’t be afraid. Usually when I came, Zhao Yunlan was on the shower but when I entered his room. This lazy boss was still sleeping.

Do I have to wake him up in Yezun’s style? 😈

Absolutely Yes, so I went to the kitchen and grabbed a pot also a wooden spatula. Then I walked to his bedroom. Stood beside his bed with evil smirk. Good thing that you didn’t see little horn in my head. I can be devil too. But cute devil of course hehehehe.

When I was about to hit the pot suddenly Zhao Yunlan grabbed my hand and pulled me down into his arm and hugged me tight. When will I learn about balancing? Shen Wei ah Shen Wei, you always this clumsy. You planned to bully this boss but you ended up suffering. Ah……

“You naughty bunny, did you have a naughty plan?” Zhao Yunlan asked, he still closed his eyes but he hugged me like a kid hugging their teddy bear.

“I do because you turned to be this lazy, you were so strict before”

“It’s your fault tho. You changed me” He finally opened his eyes and smiled at me “Good morning, Ah this is indeed a very beautiful morning because you’re the first thing I see when I open my eyes. You know I want to see this everyday”

WOW…… so cheesy. When did he learn about this? Usually he would say ‘I have important meeting today! I don’t like this tie! I want pancake for breakfast! Did you feed my dogs? Prepare the document!’ today was different.

“Good morning boss, now please take a shower because you will have important meeting at 9 am” I said

“Can you call me by my name? You can call me Yunlan tho, or Ah Lan if you want it” He grinned

“But you still my boss so I will still call you boss at the office. Is that okay Ah Lan?” I joked

“Call me Ah Lan once again, I like that so much”