22 Don't Touch What Is Mine!

Warning : This chapter contain men and men explicit sexual content (18+) do not proceed if you are underage or not comfortable with this content. You’ve been warned.

This chapter we will see from the boss’s point of view.

***

When I was done with my meeting, I went straight to Shen Wei’s desk

When I was done with my meeting, I went straight to Shen Wei’s desk. It was lunch time and I wanted to had lunch with him and Yezun. It had been like a habit to have lunch with the twins. Lan Xichen told us not to leave Yezun alone for a long time. I didn’t find my bunny in his counter desk, I thought he was in the secretarial office but I didn’t find him there too. I did find his bag in there. I asked the other employees but they didn’t know where my bunny was. I dialed his phone but seemed like his phone was also out of reach. This made me worried a lot.

Shen Wei never left without telling me. Even if he just want to visit Yezun at hospital when Yezun is working or even when he only wants to go to grocery store. There was a lot in my mind that time. Xiao Guo told me about someone who came to the office and wanted to meet Shen Wei. Was it Han Chen or Guanying? That time, my mind kept thinking about Guanying since he still tried to reach Yezun but Shen Wei didn’t allow him. Therefor I decided to visit Yezun, he still hospitalized.

When I arrived at the hospital, I saw Yezun was sitting alone in a garden. I didn’t see Shen Wei or Guanying there. I approached Yezun and the latter didn’t realize it because he was a little off today. Didn’t he very okay yesterday? He was so happy when he talked to Shen Wei.

“Yezun….” I called him and touched his shoulder, after few times finally he was back and looked at me with a little bit surprised “Hi…”

“Oh hi Yunlan” Yezun said and then looked around “Where is my baby gege?”

“Huh….” I frowned “I actually want to ask the same. I couldn’t find him in the office. His bag is still there tho. My employee said that Shen Wei met someone in the office and they gone. I think that he is with Guanying now”

“That is impossible. Guanying was here not long time ago. He wanted to talk to me and explain everything but I refused. He did make a scene here too but Lan Xichen kicked him out” Yezun said and then lowered his head

“That is why you are sitting here alone?” I asked

“Yeah, I feel scared when I see him, what his mother said keep playing in my mind and the fact that he broke up with me still hurt me so much, and every time I remember them all, there’s an urge inside of me and forced me to did that again, you know escape from this by ending my own life. I actually far from healthy but me and Dr. Lan decided to keep it from Wei” Yezun explained “You know, Wei will be so worried if he knows my state right now, I knew he cried all night when I was in coma. I don’t want to make him cry again so I pretended to be happy and fooling around by telling him that I have a crush on dr. Lan Xichen”