25 Lifetime Contract - The Final Chapter

This is the final chapter so we will read this from 3rd person point of view……. let’s enjoy the final chapter of the bunny and his boss………..

***

“Ah……

“Ah…….. it’s good to be back” Zhao Yunlan groaned as he rolled in the bed. Last night was his first night after he spent 5 days in prison. Of course Zhao Yunlan felt so happy to be able to sleep in the most comfortable bed with the most comfortable person. Life is good, Zhao Yunlan thought.

“Good Morning” Shen Wei greeted the boss who still lazying on the bed “Why you so lazy? Go get the shower and let’s have breakfast. Yezun cooked us some delicious meal before he went to the hospital”

“Lazy? That’s because I’m so tired after I used so much energy the whole night. This is your fault” Zhao Yunlan teased “You enjoyed it so much”

“Ha ha ha” Shen Wei quipped “My fault? You were the one who overdid that! My butt is still hurt, you pervert boss!”

“Well, it’s been 5 days and I miss you so much so I tried to make up for the loss time. Beside I want at least 10 rounds but you only gave me 5” Zhao Yunlan pouted “I want another 5!”

“Are you going to kill me?!” Shen Wei pouted “It is beyond my expectation, I was expecting you craving for foods or visiting your grandpa after spent 5 days in prison but you asked for something else. We didn’t even have dinner”

“But you wanted it and liked it too right baby?” Zhao Yunlan winked “Don’t blame me, you’re such a temptation. Do you know how hard I hold myself when you deliberately sat on my lap every time you fed me? Really, if there was no Lao Chu or police I probably would had you right away, you know what I was thinking? You would be very beautiful when you lay on the table!”

“What the………” Shen Wei’s mouth agape “You pervert! I was worried about you every time but you kept thinking about having me on the table instead. Oh My God…………. Do I have a chance to change boyfriend? No… I mean I need to change your brain not all of you”

“I was not this pervert before I met you” Zhao Yunlan got out of the bed and then approached Shen Wei before he pinched Shen Wei’s butt made the other jumped a little “It’s your fault and your delicious bubbly butt”

“GO TAKE A SHOWER!” Shen Wei yelled, his face was red not because of anger but because of embarrassment.

“Do you want to help me? I need a help actually baby…….” Zhao Yunlan whispered but Shen Wei kicked his foot “Okay… okay you meanie”

“Quickly! Grandpa called me and said that the conference will be held at 10 so we just have to hours to prepare” Shen Wei said “I’ll prepare your clothes”

“Since when you become so close to grandpa? Does grandpa try to replace me as his grandson?” Zhao Yunlan frowned

“Maybe because I’m cuter and smarter” Shen Wei said “Quickly get ready! Or grandpa surely replace you with me for real!”