14 Xiao Wei, The Famous Secretary

After two days of being irresponsible Boss and Secretary, today we were back to the office

After two days of being irresponsible Boss and Secretary, today we were back to the office. Of course we acted like a boss and his secretary in the office tho we still stole a kiss sometimes. But hey, we kept this very very professional. Zhao Yunlan indeed my boyfriend but he still my boss. I could differentiate that tho.

Believe me, really.

But…. when I tried to kept it as professional, this boss couldn’t cooperate with me very well. When I was about to go to his house early this morning, I was surprised when I saw him already standing in front of my apartment building. How could I keep this professional? Well, let’s just see what was he up to.

“Good morning, Xiao Wei my baby” He greeted me with a big grin. Okay that’s normal for him. But note that the standard of normal people very different when it comes to my boyfriend. I can’t compare him to other normal people, be cause he is…….. well …. *wink wink*

“Good morning, father” I joked as I approached him “What are you doing here?”

“Father? Well then you can call me DADDY instead, I like that more” Zhao Yunlan winked at me “I don’t know that you are into this kink”

Can you believe, it was 6 am here and he already started his dirty talk? Now I wondered, how could he become this successful Boss and also everyone respect at him so much? If only they know his behavior like this. Well of course I will never spill the tea. He is my boyfriend, I will never talk bad thing about him especially in front of his colleagues.

Like I never talk bad thing about him in front of you, right guys? *puppy eyes*

“Well, you called me baby, am I your son?”

“Babe, you can’t be my son. It’s forbidden to dating your son” Zhao Yunlan said “Well actually I’m here because I want to have breakfast with you”

“At my apartment?” I asked and he nodded “Why? I can cook your breakfast too in your house”

“There will be only two of us in my house then but in your place we also have Yezun right?” Zhao Yunlan explained “The more the merrier babe, I used to live alone. It’s boring”

“Is that your real intention?” I asked just to make sure

“No” Zhao Yunlan shook his head and grinned “I’m afraid that I will attack you when there’s only two of us in someplace. You are my biggest temptation I’m afraid that I can’t hold it. Tho if you want it that will be fine”

Ding! Ding! I knew this. Well what can you expect from this boyfriend. I love him so much that’s for sure but yeah I also know that my boyfriend is this pervert.

“That reason is acceptable” I nodded and then took his hand “Let’s get inside but sorry but this time, Yezun is cooking”

We were entered my apartment when Yezun was done with his cooking. The smell of delicious congee made my belly growled. Yezun always good at everything, actually. That’s also probably the reason why he becomes the favorite twin.