17 Naughty Bunny 2.0

Hello there… the story is back

Hello there… the story is back. Last time, you read about my boyfriend hired a witch to be his employee in his company right? What do you think about her? Me personally, I HATE THIS WITCH, SO MUCH. You probably wondering why I hate her and why I called her witch right? Here, let me tell you a story.

So, after Zhao Yunlan convinced me that she won’t be a problem to me and Zhao Yunlan relationship, I actually felt better also I had no hard feeling. I worked as usual but then I realized that she was getting closer to Zhu Hong, the snake girl that I hate so much. Since the first time Zhu Hong indeed made a first move, she offered that witch helps, they even had lunch together. That witch instantly become a member of her freaking groupies. But that time I ignored them.

But then the next day, this witch and snake girl seemed like had a plan. I was entered the office with my boyfriend as usual. We went to our floor and when we passed the secretarial department those two girls greeted my boyfriend with a huge smile but also seducing smile.

“Good Morning, boss” Bai Jinxi and Zhu Hong greeted at the same time. I saw Bai Jinxi holding a cup of tea.

“Good Morning” Zhao Yunlan replied shortly and then he looked at me “Xiao Wei, can you prepare documents for out meeting with Mr. Tanaka, the owner of Japanese Restaurant that we talked about few days ago?”

“Sure, boss” I nodded

“I decided to accept their offer, he can open his restaurant in our hotel. I need you to go to the meeting with me”

“Okay” I nodded again

“Uhm….. boss” Bai Jinxi interrupted “I made you a chamomile tea. It’s good for your health”

I literally rolled my eyes at that moment, what a shameless witch. I saw her gave that tea to Zhao Yunlan. I just worried since she is a witch she probably put a spell on that tea, or maybe the snake girl also put her poison. Damn….. I don’t like this at all.

“Oh, I don’t drink tea anymore. Sorry” Zhao Yunlan rejected that politely. That’s my boyfriend! *proud* 😊😊

“But you used to…………” Bai Jinxi stopped when she saw Zhao Yunlan threw a glance at her. No one knew about their relationship in the past except me. Well I guess the snake girl also knew since they became BFF now. “How about Dou Sha Bao? You need breakfast before you start your activity for today? Remember the kiosk near the university? You said the auntie’s buns is the best. I bought that buns for you”

Shameless… shameless… shameless. What’s wrong with women these day? Well, maybe is not about women because this two is not really a women. They are a witch and snake girl. Oh right, Dou Sha Bao is a red bean buns, it’s so yummy actually.

“Bai Jinxi…” Zhao Yunlan sighed “Did you remember what I said to you when I hired you?”

“Yes.. but I’m just trying to be nice” Bai Jinxi frowned “Zhu Hong told me that you always come to the office early. That means you probably miss your breakfast”