13 Second Date Gone Wrong (Or Sweet, Maybe?)

Zhao Yunlan was in a good mood, I think

Zhao Yunlan was in a good mood, I think. That was weird for me, because he just met his mother but he wasn’t as gloomy as before. I didn’t understand or maybe he fixed his relationship with them. Well that’s good, right? I didn’t really care what happened when he met his mother. All I care was his happiness. He seemed like happy at that moment. So I could rest assured.

We’ve been in this car for almost an hour and I didn’t have any clue where he would take me. Should I call police? Hahaha of course no, I was with my boyfriend so he wouldn’t hurt me, right? Nevertheless, I still wanted to ask him about this.

“Where are we going?” I asked when I saw we were not in a city street anymore. We were in the middle of nowhere, there was only a grass field on each side of the road “Are you going to kidnap me?”

(I joked of course, but hey dear reader…. if you find my joke somehow abusing you. Please tell me okay also tell me the reason so I can understand - Shen Wei)

“I wish I can kidnap you so you will be right next to me 24/7” Zhao Yunlan chuckled “But did I say that I want to give you a surprise, didn’t I?”

“I know, I’m just curious” I pouted “Don’t ever try to kidnap me or Yezun will kill you with his butcher knife that he always use when he is cooking”

“Ooh…. that’s scary” Zhao Yunlan nodded “Don’t worry, I just want to give you surprise that you will always remember. I know.. I know I’m the perfect boyfriend also a handsome boyfriend”

“Wow, you are so full of yourself” I said

No wonder why the readers sometimes rolled their eyes when they read my story. I did that too sometimes, especially when my boyfriend being over-confident boyfriend like this. But I like him anyway *shy shy* 🙈🙈

“That’s because I’m telling you the tru------” Zhao Yunlan paused when the car suddenly stopped and we were still in the middle of somewhere. He started the engine again “Come on… come on….”

“Is there something wrong?” I asked

“I don’t know babe, I…” He paused and rolled his eyes “We run out of gas”

“Yunlan…….”

“ I forgot to refuel it”

PERFECT BOYFRIEND, INDEED *Eyes rolled* 🙄

We both got out of the car and looked around. We literally in the middle of nowhere. No one here but us. What should we do?

“I will call for some help” Yunlan said and took out his phone but he frowned “We got no signal here babe”

GREAT… THIS IS GREAT. WHAT A SURPRISE *Eyes rolled, again* 🙄

“What should we do now?” I asked desperately