Chapter Thirty Five- 0: The End

The apocalypse was still going to happen

"Cass, what are you-?" Diego asked, the only one to actually voice their confusion

"Cass, what are you-?" Diego asked, the only one to actually voice their confusion. Everyone else just stared at her.

"Oh right," She said, she should probably explain her vision, "Kenny's the kid over there."

"Gonna need a bit more explanation there Cass."

"You're welcome, by the way." Cass said, looking down at Five.

"What?" He snapped, shaking his head and pulling a face.

"And so are you two." Cass continued, ignoring Five entirely and pointing a finger between Klaus and Diego. "Well, Diego. Not so much Klaus." She spouted and turned away from them, ambling back over to take a seat in the plastic chairs, "Two dads." She mumbled under her breath and smiled.

"Cass." Diego prompted. Cass looked up at him innocently and shrugged, "What did you see exactly?"

"Someone's following us. I don't know who it was, I've never seen them until now. A woman. Blonde, almost white hair."

"Look like she just got blown up?" Five asked urgently.

"Um, yeah actually." Cass shrugged.

"Shit." Five whispered and started pacing.

"Right..." Diego mumbled, staring weirdly at Five before brushing it off, "What else? What happens to us?"

"Some guys with guns come in. Here. Start shooting at us. We need to leave. If we want to get to Vanya before she starts the apocalypse, we need to leave now. We can't afford to waste time getting shot at."

Luther groaned.

"Excuse me?" Cass chided. Luther sighed.

"How do we even know you're right?" He queried. Cass frowned.

"Really?" She spat, "You're still doing this?"

"Cass, come on." Diego said, taking her arm to try and calm her down. She yanked her arm away from him.

"No. You seriously can't still think I'm making this up!" She shouted. Kenny's mum was beginning to look at them weirdly, "We have to leave. But you, by all means, can stay and get shot at. I don't like your chances."

Cass rose to her feet and stopped a few inches away from Luther. Although she was a lot shorter than he was, her fierce glare was enough.

"Okay, fine. Let's go." He sighed, "Wait- where's Five?"

Sure enough, Five was nowhere to be seen.

"I don't know." Diego admitted after everyone else had been too sheepish to admit that they'd lost their brother.

"Oh for the love of-" Luther grumbled, "Fine. We don't have time to wait for him. The concert starts in 30 minutes."

Cass stared at him, dumbfounded. They were abandoning the only brother they had who actually knew what was going on about the apocalypse. As if murdering their sister wasn't bad enough. What had become of this god-forsaken family?