6. Lunch

Authors note: Hope u guys ok with different spellings and variations of names I use. In case you're confused: Moonbyul=Byul=Byulie=Beol=Byeolyi=Byeori=Moon Solar=Yeongsun=Sun=Yeong

[Byul pov]:

I sit there paralized. I slowly put on my clothes and shiver under my own touch, since it reminds me of hers. I wipe smeared lipstick of hers and tears of mine of my face and watch my reflection in the bathroom mirror.

I feel humiliated.

I dont understand anything. This girl... I've never met anyone remotely similar to her. 

I cannot leave it like this.

I wasted so many chances in past. By not speaking up. By being too passive. Letting people do whatever with me.

No. Not this time.

Yeongsun, you're not gonna get away with this.

I walk out of the bathroom. Many people are still in here. I try to mix myself in the croud and cassually give a look to two girls next to me.

"Hi, I'm Moon Byeor-Yi. You can, ehm... call me Byul, if you want."

"Moon Byul? Like moon and a star? Moonstar? That's so beautiful!" says the girl closer to me.

I give her a shy smile.

"Is that your stage name?" asks the other one.

"Umm, actually I dont have a stage name yet."

"Well now you do - Moonstar it is," replies the girl instantly. "Oh, by the way, I'm Hye-jin. This is Wheein."

"Nice to meet you guys. So... im guessing they chose you to the second round?"

"Yes!" Wheein smiles brightly. "It's so great we can sing together. I mean, of course dance too but SINGING!"

Hyejin laughs. "Excuse her, it's been our dream to be in a group together since forever."

"Wow," I smile.

"Are you a singer as well?"

I blush. "I wanted to be a vocalist but... I changed to a rapper last minute, basically... I dont thing I would succeed with my singing... But im a dancer too."

"That sounds great, basically the tripple power," Hyejin says and I know it's because she tries to make me feel confident about myself.

"Love your style, by the way," Wheein adds. "It's so unique here."

"Thanks, you guys seem great."

"Hey, wanna eat something?" Hyejin smiles at me. "I think we deserve some good food today."

Wheein agrees and dont ask me how, few minutes later, all three of us are sitting in a restaurant eating late lunch together.

"Do you guys have any friends here?" I ask since I find it difficult to start new friendships in this industry.

"Well..." Hyejin shruggs.

"I could say our roommate could be concidered our friend," Wheein says. "Though we are not so close... She's not so talkative but... I think she's just shy."

I raise my eyebrow. "Oh, who is she? Maybe ive seen her today."

"Her name is Yeongsun."

My eyes widen. 

"Is everything fine?"

"Umm, yeah, sure."

"Do you know her?"

Do I know her-? My god damn boobs know her!

"I believe ive heard this name but... no, i dont think we ever talked..."

"Maybe next time we can go out all four of us?"

I shrugg.

"Maybe it will help her open up a bit."

Open up my bra at least, I think to myself.

"Sure."

We walk out of a restaurant two hours later and I feel the warmth of a new friendship. I walk them home, reject their invitation to come in and continue walking home.

It would be great to hang out at their place. But what about Yeongsun? Would she do those things again..? ... OH MY GOT WHAT IF THEY ALL ARE LIKE THIS AND I JUST ESCAPED A FOURSOME-

No, come on.

I look up the sky. So to sum up. I won and audition. I kissed a girl. I got two new friends. 

It was not that bad a day after all.