14. Blanket

(Byul P.o.v.):

Her fingers slid under my panties and her lips move lower.

"Yeongsun, stop!"

She stops. She looks into my face. Her eyes reflect concern mixed with guilt. 

I dont know how to express myself.

She sits up, putting her hands in her knees. "I'm sorry, I.. thought you wanted it too."

"No, that's not it, I mean... Oh no, please dont look so guilty, I can't bear that!"

She smiles.

I sit up and realize how naked I am. I try not to think about that and I take her hand.

"I'm just... I think I'm just not ready yet."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry-" she takes a blanket and wraps it around me.

"No, don't be sorry, I-"

"Oh god, you were right, I'm the bully, I-"

I kiss her. 

I look into her eyes. "I liked what you did." She blushes. "I do not regret I'm naked on your bed now. But... I want to slow down a bit. I mean... we started really fast, right? In that bathroom," I chuckle and she smiles, even though she's a little guilty too. "I mean, I just want to enjoy this, you know? Step by step. First kisses, first date, first sleep over, first time we see each other naked, first sex... "

"Yea, I get it," she stops me with a smile.

"I just dont wanna get all first in one day... I like to be alittle romantic too, you know? ... Gee, stop looking guilty."

She laughs. "Ok... I guess I should dress you up?"

"Nah..." i shrugg. "Im quite comfortable."

"I worry, you'll get cold."

"Well... maybe you wanna join me under the blanket?" I lay back down, trying to look seductive. Ending up looking funny, but that's fine too.

She smiles. "Alright."

"Just..." I stop her. "You might wanna... Join my nakedness too?" 

She takes off her tshirt and pulls it over my head. Now I'm wearing her tshirt and panties, while she's in her bra and pants. 

I nodd. "Seems fair."

She joins me under the blanket and I cuddle up to her hug.