15. Deal

(Byulie p.o.v.):

The judges stand up and clap. I can't believe what I'm seeing. I mean, yes, I believed we were really good and we chose a pretty good concept for our performance. I followed Wheein's and Hyejin's advice and decided that my stage name was going to be Moonstar. And Yeongsun was Sun. You know. Moon and Sun. I knew it was pretty good, but we only had a week to practice.

"That was amazing," says the first judge. "Moon as a rapper and Sun as a singer, both dancers, and the name Solar Eclipse? Wow. That's the creativity I wanted to see."

We smile and thank her.

"You two have a really good chemistry," says the man next to her, the second judge. "Have you guys known each other for a long time?"

"No, we just started talking when we got paired for this performance," Yeongsun says and smiles. I admit that while working with her and being on stage with her, I definetly found a new respect for her. She was glowing. Just like a real sun. She was the explosion of power and energy, shining emotions all around.

The judges gasp. "This is something extra ordinary. You should concider being a duo." Says the third judge.

We look at each other and smile. 

* *

We walk to the waiting room, full of happiness and excitement.

"So, good chemistry, huh?" I smile. "Wonder where's that coming from."

"I don't know gurl," she gives me an innocent look. "Let's find that out in the afternoon when I kiss you in my bed."

I chuckle but hit her arm slightly. I dont want our private life to go public so quickly. 

We talk to the camera about our feelings for a while walk back home. The results will be announced tomorrow.

We have a lunch together with Hyejin and Wheein, whose performance went pretty good too. They were both amazing singers and dancers. I felt much more comfortable around them now that they knew what was going on between me and Yeongsun. Luckily they did not ask too many questions.

"Byulie," Wheein suddenly says, as we leave the restaurant. "Will you be staying at our place today?"

"Ummm... I dont know?" I look at Yeongs face. She smiles. "I think I can?" She smiles more.

"Hey, how about a sleepover? Wouldnt it be fun?" proposes Hyejin.

"A sleepover?" I repeat. Isnt it too early for this? What if Yeongsun will have anticipations which I cannot fullfil?

"Yea, we could watch a movie, talk about your lives, get to know each other better?... get to know more about how you two got together without telling us?"

"It sounds nice," I admitt. I look at Yeong.

She shruggs. "I guess it would be nice..." but she doesnt look so delighted.

"Okay, so... I should drop by at home and take some things..."

"Sure," Wheein nodds. "See you later!"

"Can't wait!" Hyejin adds.

They turn to go to their home, but Yeong stays with me.

"Wont you join them?" I ask.

"Oh..." She looks down. "I kind of hoped I could get a moment with you alone."

"We are together all the time," I say, not really getting her. "We practice, we perform, we just had lunch together and now we will have this sleepover party."

"I know but... Practicing and performing... i know it's fun and everything, but its work. I could be doing that with anyone else. And lunch and party... thats along with other people. It is nice but... you cant really do any... girlfriend stuff."

"... well..."

"I dont mean anything dirty," she smiles. "I just.. sometimes i feel like i want to take your hand, kiss you or something but... its not comfortable among other people."

"You can do it... It's not like we're hiding it or something."

"I know but... just this is so new and exciting... i cannot really get enough of you."

I smile, as my heart starts to melt. Wow. 

There is someone in the world that cannot get enough of me. Someone that likes me so much. And that someone is standing right in front of me.

I give her a soft kiss. "We'll have a nice party with those two and then I'm all yours throughout the night. Deal?"

She smiles shyly. "Deal."