7. Phone

[Solar pov]:

I sit in the kitchen when the door open and my two roommates come inside.

"Oh, Hello!"

I force myself to smile. "Hi."

"We went out with this girl from the contest - hey, maybe you know her!"

"Really?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Her name's Moon Byeol-Yi," Hyejin says.

I remain staring at her.

"Uhm, are you ok?" Hyejin asks.

"Didn't she react this way when we mentioned Yongsun?" added Wheein.

I panic. Did she tell them something? GOD SHE TOLD THEM EVERYTHING!

"Oh, yea, that's just, uhm... we talked once."

"That's nice."

Oh fuck they know.

"Yea, and she uhm... do you have her phone number?"

"What?" Wheein blinks.

"Yes, I mean, um... she forgot her phone in the bathroom, I found it and... I should give it back to her."

"You need her PHONE number because you have her PHONE?" Hyejin frowns.

"I mean, ehm, her phone case, yes, her phone CASE."

Oh god i will pass out.

"Sure, here it is," Wheein sent me Byul's number in a message. "We actually thought it would be quite nice to go out all four of us, what do you think?"

"Yea, quite nice, it could be..." i shiver nervously. "I should probably... ehm... excuse me..."

I run to my room and shut the door.

Huh. Did she tell them something? They look like they know! No... but actually they dont look like they know... Maybe they know and just act like they dont know and thats why its so confusing....

Ok, im getting crazy.

I stare at Byul's phone number.

I breathe in.

Now or never.

I tap on it and the phone starts dialing.

"Hello?"

God, I forgot how nice her voice was... No, wait. Im supposed to be mad!

"What did you tell them?!"

"...who's that?"

"Sorry, do you do this every day that you do not remember me?"

"Oh, I remember this agressive tone."

"Stop it, funny girl, did you tell Wheein and Hyejin about us?"

"Us? The is US?"

I blink. "What?"

"You just left me there and ran away... but if you wanna... i mean we can try to-"

"NO, NO, NO!" i cut her off automatically. "I just want to warn you, that if you tell anyone, your carrees is screwed, got it?!"

"What??"

"BYE!"

I hang up angrily.

My breathing is heavy. My hands are shaking. I drop the phone on the floor.

I dont like this situation. 

I did what i had to do.

But...

Why do I hate myself so much now?

I mean...

"we can try to-" ...

Try to what?

...

I lay down on my bed, close my eyes and try not to think anything.

When the tears start running down my face, I realize, that there might be a piece of me, that really wanted to try to...