Eight.

|Veronica|

We sat in a comfortable silence staring at the fire, I was grateful for what Bishop had done for me. Not only was he just trying to keep me out of trouble, but he was trying to make me feel a bit more at home too. "Thanks by the way," I looked over towards him," I'm serious this whole night felt like home." "No problem querida," he answer poking a stick in the fire," figured you'd be homesick after some time of being here." I nod in agreeing unsure of what to say all I could think about were my conflicting feelings between him and Nestor. I liked Bishop, there was  this instant draw, but for Nestor it was completely different.

Maybe I was meant for this kind of life the fast pace and running from the cops. To be an old lady and be either be completely in or completely out there was no in between. On the other hand I could be on the opposite spectrum and live a life of wealth with the finest things, but not have my old man with me. There would always be nights where the bed was empty, secrets that had to keep, but the question is what path to chose? Confusion swarmed me as I sat engulfed in my thoughts.

"You're deep in thought," He notices," what's on your mind?" I look up at him, my head leaning against his shoulder," you," the words slip," and Nestor. I'm just super confused and with all the shit that's happening I don't know what I want anymore." He turns towards me looking at me with lust in his eyes," Look I'm not sure what is going on between you and Nestor. Truthfully I don't want to get involve with whatever it is between you." I bit my lip looking at him, I knew I wanted to experience whatever it was with him," kiss me," I mutter," you were tempted when we were back at my house. Let's just try it see what happens." "I don't know," I watch Bishop pushing away wanting to avoid the temptation of me," you need to get some rest. You can sleep in my room I've got my own place to stay." He gets up and without much of a word leaves me sitting there alone in my thoughts and confusion.

                                                 ____________________________________

The next morning I woke up alone still thinking about what happen between Bishop and I. "What the hell possessed me to jeopardize my relationship," I thought to myself as I get up grabbing things before heading into the bathroom. I popped on some music after checking to find zero messages, I sigh in frustration I did have feelings for Nestor, but I was growing tired of the not knowing. I usually gathered my information from Emily, but I was avoiding her right now too. I had so much swimming in my mind I was hoping the shower would help relaxing me.

I get out of the shower not to long after, dressing in a floral romper that was off the shoulder and gladiator sandals. I left my hair it's natural curly mess and the make up simple before walking out into the bar area. There I saw Coco and Angel joking around, "What are you guys up too," I walk over sitting between them. "Nothing to much Ronnie," Coco grins," what about you today?" "Bishop is suppose to take me shooting," I wink," I haven't been shooting in a while." "Oh shit," Angel teases," better watch out. She might miss." "Bullshit," I use my fist to lightly hit his shoulder," I was an okay shooter the last time I went with Jax." "Whatever chica," Angel continue to talk his shit," we'll see how you really do."

We cut up and joked around until the door opens with Bishop enters inside, his face serious as if he had something on his mine. "You ready Veronica," his tone was serious avoiding my touch," yeah I am," He looks me from head to toe," you're not seriously wearing that to the gun-range are you? How the hell are you going to ride?" "I'll be fine Bishop," I could hear him mumble in Spanish underneath his breath. He seemed edgy and frustrated today, I couldn't figure out. I followed him outside after exchanging goodbyes with the guys. "What's wrong," I ask watching him get on his bike with me following not to far behind. "Nothing," he snaps cranking it on, I grip his waist as we leave the scrap yard.

I couldn't figure out what the deal was with Bishop all day, he seemed tense as if he had something on his mind too. I wanted to ask, but since I was doing pretty shitty on my shots figured it wouldn't be such a brilliant idea. I lifted the gun nervously pressing the trigger, barely popping the target. "You're so tense," he comes up behind me, putting me in the correct position to shoot a gun," now breath in, relax," He puts his hands over mind pressing the trigger. I ended up hitting the target spot on. I then realized he was still behind me, his body just as tense as mine was. "Bishop," he moves away," what's the deal today. You've been acting like you're walking on eggshells." "It's nothing querida," he backs away," now it's your turn to try the shot out." I follow the stance that he taught me, breathing slowly in then out before pressing the trigger, I managed to get my target right off the bat.

"I did it," I stood in disbelief  looking over at my target, I managed to put my gun on safety before handing it back to Bishop. "Thank you again for this," I could feel the tension between us in the air. The way he was looking at me was the same lustful look that I was feeling from the inside. "Fuck it," my lips pressed roughly against his, pulling his kutte to bring him closer to me, I could feel the scruffiness from his five o'clock shadow scraping my skin. His mustache tickling my upper lip as the kisses intensifies, his lips begin to wander down to my neck, biting it sending a surge of pleasure throughout my body. I could feel his arms wrap around me lifting me upon the old hardwood table, luckily we were in the middle of nowhere. "I want more," I pleaded looking at him, biting my lip as he pulled away.

"What the hell are we doing," Bishop questions," you're doing me," I answer unbuttoning his shirt, kissing his chest as my nails scrap his chest. Bishop pulls down the top of my romper exposing my breast, taking one into his mouth, nipping it. Our make out session was intense, I knew I wanted more. There was a forbidden chemistry about him, Bishop wasn't gentle, he was rough, an alpha male that I had desired for years. Bishop continue to slide off my romper, exposing my skin except for the boy shorts that I was wearing, "these I gotta get rid of," he jerks them down leaving me naked," fuck you're beautiful," he groans as I undo his pants holding his length teasing. Before I knew it Bishop had flipped me over, entering me from behind, his hips thrusting, his hand gripping my hips I knew it would of left bruises. I moaned feeling a rush of pleasure I knew neither of use were going to last long.  Before I knew it I was at my final peak, screaming his name as he did one final thrust. "Holy shit," Bishop catches his breath, pulling up his jeans.

I slid upon my romper as guilt washed over me, I knew deep down that I had just cheated on Nestor. What's worst about the situation was that I cheated on him with the leader of the Mayans the very people he had little respect for. I wasn't really sure what I was going to do, once we both were dressed I got on the bike behind him. I knew I had to keep it together because deep down my feelings were raw at this point. I felt conflicted and knew I needed some time to myself to figure this shit out.