Ten.

|Veronica|

Weeks passed and I knew I had royally fucked up the relationship between Nestor and I. Even if we miraculously got back together, the damaged that I had done would of changed the relationship forever. It was time to stop feeling sorry for myself, to move forward and that's exactly just what I did. I had to accept that Nestor and I would never be a couple anymore, I had to grieve the relationship, be angry with my fuck up before I could move forward. I had to heal and that exactly what I did.

I wanted to take things slow with Obispo,  he needed to know the truth that had been happening over the weeks. I stood upon the porch waiting on the club and his return, the sound of motorcycles roar. I walked over my stomach feeling a mess of butterflies fluttering about once his eyes encounter mine. "Hey Querida," his voice could make me melt," it's been a while since I saw you." "I know," I try to hold my emotions in," look we need to talk about some things. It's about why I've just suddenly dipped out of your life all of a sudden." "Okay," He takes my hand leading me up the steps and into the clubhouse, which hasn't changed. I followed him back into his living quarters, he shuts the door," what's up?"

I bit my lip knowing I needed to confess the fuck up that I had done. " I was still with Nestor when we were at the gun-range." I could tell by the expression from his face that this what not he wanted to hear. "Are you still with him now," He questions cautiously," I mean why did you do it Veronica?" "I don't know why the hell I did it," I confessed not wanting to look at him in the face," I just with you I can be totally myself with Nestor it's complicated." "Oh so you used me," I could hear the anger in Bishop's tone. "It's not that Bishop," I look at him,"I do have feelings for you. I'm not with anyone right now and haven't been since I told Nestor that I had slept with someone."

I knew he was pissed and I totally deserved it too. I had already accepted that I could possibly lose Bishop because of this. "I was stupid," I held back my tears," I should of just ended it with Nest. I don't have any excuses to what happened Bishop, but I do want things to start improving even if that means I lose you in the process." "Just get out Veronica," Bishop commands opening the door, I knew he needed to process this. I nod walking passed him, not muttering a word the truth has now been all laid out upon the table and it was for him to decide what he wanted to do when it came to us.

The rest of the day I decided to go driving, going whatever the road took me. I knew now that the truth was out it was time to move forward alone or with someone. I yearned to go back home by the ocean where I could sit, listening to the sound of waves. "Maybe I should just move back," I thought to myself pulling into the parking area. I managed to take the steps up to my apartment noticing the door was unlock,"Shit," I mumbled all not armed at all I crack open the door to see Nestor sitting messing with his phone. "Nestor," I shut the door looking over at him in disbelief, as he sat at my kitchen table texting.

"Look I needed to talk to you about something," he watches as I sit in front of him. "What? Is something wrong with work," I questioned feeling weird about  being reunited with the ex boyfriend. "Mikey," he hesitates talking about Miguel," the plan was that I was suppose lead you on so you could fall in love with me." "What," I felt betrayed," what do you mean Nestor?" "Mikey wanted to get close to the club for business purposes. That's all I can say about this. Once we broke up and I believe he used someone else." "Bishop," I closed my eyes trying to wrap my head around this. "I just thought you might want to know," Nestor continues," look I know what I did was wrong. I know our relationship is completely built on lies. I'm sorry for that." I nod trying to absorb what I had just heard. "Just get out Nestor," I felt betrayed," I never want to see you again." He nods getting up, walking passed me without as much of a last glance before he slams the door leaving me alone.

At this point I don't know how to feel anymore, Should I be angry? It's a possibility, but I knew for certain I was leaving this place. I made the arrangement for a meeting with Miguel, but before that I needed to see Bishop again. I knew he would be at the clubhouse so that's where I headed I knew I needed to tell him what Bishop said and that I was leaving Santo Padre for good.