Eleven.

|Veronica|

"Bishop," I spoke getting into my car," look I know you're still upset with me and you have every right too, but," I pause looking at myself in the reflection," it's about Miguel. I'm on my way over to explain." I hung up, driving as quickly as I could to the clubhouse. There Bishop stood on the porch to what I'm assuming was waiting on me. I parked my car, getting out as quickly as I could before walking up towards him. "You wanted to talk about Miguel," He had a calm demeanor to him," It's bad Bish." I look at him trying to articulate how I was going to explain this too him.

"Nestor used me. He ended up having feelings for me," I continue," it was all to get closer to SAMCRO." "What the fuck does this have to do with me Veronica," His tone  made me cautious," look you need to get the fuck out we're done--" "Bishop let me finish," I was growing annoyed how he was trying to cut me off," I believe since the plan failed for Nestor he was using you." "Shit," he mutters," look obviously it's not working. So I guess his plan is over." "I'm scared he's going to do more Bish, what if he fucking kills me?" "Well Veronica sounds like your own personal shit," I watched Bishop drop his cigarette putting it out," maybe if you kept your legs fucking closed you'd not be in this mess."

My hand hits the side of his cheek, I could feel the stinging from the impact as Bishop looked at me with no emotion. Bishop snaps grabbing me, pushing me against the club walls, there were anger in his eyes until his lips pressed against mine, lifting me, our bodies pressed together. "Towards my room," he growls," Now," he lets me go smacking my ass as I walk in walking passed any of the members without as much of muttering a sentence. Once we got inside his room all things changed. Bishop slams the door grabbing me, our kisses are rough, I needed more. He grabs my waist, turning me away so I was forward facing his work desk, I felt a tug as my panties ripped. Without warning he slides inside, pounding me as hard as he could, "Oh god,"I moaned feeling a rush of pleasure between my legs as Bishop continues gripping my hips roughly. "Get on your knees," he commands as he pulls out I turn following his commands, sliding him into my mouth.

"Oh god quierida," he groans," if you keep doing that I'm not going to last," I pull away giving a devilish smile. I get up pushing him on the bed, where I straddle him, riding him until he moaning my name. It was the hottest thing as we both climaxed at the same time, I climbed off laying beside him. "I love you Bish," I confessed catching my breath," and I'm scared about this whole ordeal." "I love you too Querida," He kisses me pulling me close," I promise I won't let anything happen to you." "So does this mean we're back together," I question raising up," I mean I can't do this yo yo thing anymore Bish." " Hey," he lift my chin knowing that I was crying," look at me. "Baby we've got to steal the days to be together," he looks at me drying the tears from my cheeks," nothing can decide who you can or can not be with you except you." I nod agreeing with him, my eyes felt heavy, but I felt safe in his arms. "What are we going to do baby," I question feeling afraid," this is some serious shit." "Rest querida," Bishop kisses my forehead," sleep I'll hold templo." I nod wrapping myself in his arms, falling sound asleep.

_______________________________________________

Hours later I rode with Bishop towards the desert that was closer to the border between  California and Mexico. It was neutral ground, possibly a safe spot without any threats yet still my anxiety was running wild. Bishop parked and I got off, together our hands slightly touching as we walked over towards Miguel and to my surprise Nestor. "Glad you can join us," Miguel spoke," listen don't take this shit personal it's just business." "Business," I look at him amused by his demeanor," Business is making deals and having them work. What you did was an utter clusterfuck. "

"Veronica," He shakes his head in a cocky manner," unfortunately I've warned your brother about betraying the cartel and trying to find a way out of the cartel." Gunshots filled the air causing my ears to ring. I felt a burn followed by a sharp pain causing me to look down, I touch my chest looking to see blood. I look up in horror as I see Nestor is the one with the gun," how could you," my voice was shaking as I fell upon the ground. "Querida," Bishop yelled I could see him over me trying to keep me awake. Pain overwhelmed my senses as I laid there watching Bishop's lips move without a sound. "Was this the plan all along," I thought to myself as my mind wonders about the past events. Before I knew it my eyes grew heavy and darkness completely submerged me.