Thirteen

Author's Note:

I just wanted to say how AMAZING all my readers are without each and every one of you this story would not be as successful as it is. Anyways I hope everyone enjoys the last few chapters.

                                                     ______________________

                                                                    |Veronica|

I sat waiting anxiously for the word about my  freedom away from all the drama that exist within the club and cartel. Hours seemed to past until Jax enters inside closing the doors to give us privacy. I watched him walk towards his seat at the front of the table where the gavel and an ashtray waited for him. "It's done," he spoke lighting up a cigarette," you will have no affiliations with either the club or cartel." "Okay," I reply looking at him knowing that something was up, Miguel was suppose to die by the hands of SAMCRO. "We're almost out of the grasp of Galindo," he takes a long drag, exhaling the smoke," the problem is someone has to replace SAMCRO in the gun business."

"I see," I grew quiet I knew the gun problem was never going to end with my brother. "Hey look," He puts his hand over mine showing a brotherly comfort," you're free now Ronnie, you have the ability to walk out without repercussions." "I know," I said feeling like I could finally breath again, I was itching to get back home, back to the beaches where I belonged. "I'll miss you," I smiled at my brother," but I won't miss this shit. I don't know how you deal with all of this without losing a piece of yourself Jax." "That's the thing baby sister," Jax puts out his cigarette," you do," we had been through so much shit over the last year losing the ones we love and it was just going to get worse before it got better.

I get up giving my brother a hug before heading out to say goodbye to everyone. I hated to say goodbye, but honestly I was thrilled to be leaving Charming. I promised myself after this I will never go back to this shit hole of a town. It was filled with too many memories both good and the bad. I grab my bag and started to walk out only to see Nestor sitting at the bar, "What are you doing here? This wasn't a part of the plan. You were suppose to go back to Miguel." Nestor gets up looking at me with," I couldn't leave you amor," he touches my cheek," look Veronica," he looks down," I know we both have made mistakes. Let's start over." "You're crazy," the words spit from my lips. I knew I was in love with Nestor Oceteva, but I also knew that things between us couldn't progress for his safety and mine."

"Nestor," I was at a loss for words as his lips met mine, deepens the kiss as he pulls closer to me. "I love you Veronica," He looks at me," please baby let me go with you. I'm not asking to stay here in Charming or Santo Padre. I'm telling you that I'm going with you if you will have me." My heart pounded as if it was going to burst, there were butterflies in my stomach and my knees were weak. "What about everything that's happened here?" I was worried that we'd be broken forever. "Let's start fresh," he smiles," please baby don't let me lose you again." "Okay," I smile taking his hand," Let's go." Together we left for the east coast, back to where I call home. I didn't know what lies for us there, but with Nestor I know things will be okay.

                                                               ______________________________

So there you have it back to where I started standing a by the rocks listening to the sounds of the pounding waves and the sea gulls calling. The scent of salt and fresh air tickling my nostrils with the sand beneath my feet in between my toes. This time I wasn't alone I had a pair of arms wrapped around me sneaking kisses against my neck  as we watch the sunset. Together we could face anything. "I love you mi amor," he whispers in my ear kissing me," together and always."  "Always huh," I tease taking his hand," come on let's go home."