This is going to be weird.

I look up from my clipboard after a minute of no balls hitting the floor. All of the Karasuno boys are standing in a group so Kiyoko nudges me and we walk to where they are standing. Daichi is talking to them all on how to improve and what will be happening in the weeks to come. Just as he's about to finish up a man runs into the gym out of breath.

"I got us a practice game." He goes on to talk about how they are the only team to play and how hard it was to get anyone when I feel someone walk up behind me. I turn and see Tsuki standing there, his eyes fixed on the man talking.

Tsuki and I have been talking for awhile now, he's stubborn and hard headed but he's sweet.. when no one is around. I'm a 2nd year this year, I moved here half way through last year. No one has really asked what school I moved from, I guess it wasn't that big of a deal.

"The team we will be playing against is Aoba Johsai."

My heart drops. Well I guess they are about to find out.

My palms start to sweat and I look around. They are all excited. "What's your deal?" I snap my head to Tsuki. "What-" "Yeah.. You look worried.. Are you ok?" Yams asks. "Yeah! I'm ok!" I laugh it off and walk over to the bench where Kiyoko is sitting. I sigh. "Nervous?" She asks and I look at her. "I guess you could say that.

{Hi so I want to start writing other fanfics too with other animes :) this doesn't mean I'll forget about my "Don't be Stupid" fic, I just want to start writing more ;) This is going to turn into a long series too so please keep tuned in, I love you all ♥️}