Summer trip✅

Big Time skip
Stars POV

It was the last day of school and my first class was canceled because the teacher wasn't there so I went to Tom's class his teacher was cool so he didn't care we talked all day it was fun he was still my only friend here. After lunch there was an assembly me and Tom sat in the back so we could talk then I got a text from my mom saying she was going to pick me up from school early. But she didn't say why about twenty minutes later the speaker came on calling me to the office to leave so I grabbed my stuff said goodbye to Tom and left. When I got to the car it was full of stuff and had stuff on top of it my mom was waiting outside the car.
Mom what's going on I ask walking to her.
Star we're going on a trip she said grabbing my backpack and give to my dad.
Wait really I said getting really excited
Yup your dad is going to drop your backpack off at home and grab some other stuff and meet us there she said
Oh my gosh, I said getting in the car. About an hour into the drive I fell asleep.
Time skip
Star wake up we're here
I opened my eyes and saw a gorgeous camping ground. I got out to get a better look the sun was shining through the trees perfectly and the grass was soft and it was peaceful.
I ran to my mom are we staying here all summer I asked wanting to stay forever
Yes now help me set up the tents she said
Ok ok
After setting up tents
Mom I asked
Yes star
Why are there three tents I asked confused
You'll see she said going back to the car
Mom I groaned
An hour later my dad got there and had dinner. When it was time for bed and my mom told me to take the biggest tent I was confused but I was ok with it because it has a padded floor so it was a bit more comfortable. I put my stuff in the tent and went to sleep.