All grown up

No ones POV
As star and Marco grew up they saw each other less and less and eventually they stopped talking all together when they went to college. Now they have forgotten about each other and are living there separate lives.
Marco went off to a great college and became a chef ( i don't know what Marco wants to be so i made him a chef  because nachos) besides being a great chef he lives alone in an apartment he did marry Jackie but she left him because she fell in live with someone else.
star went to a different college and became a teacher ( I don't know I think star would be a great teacher) and is no longer in contact with Tom because in high school they decided to date for a bit then he cheated on her and broke her heart so now she lives alone with her now fully grown dog Pepsi.
Stars POV
I woke up to hear barking outside my bedroom door. I opened it and Pepsi came in and laid on my bed I don't blame her for not Laing on her bed she is pregnant and mine is more comfortable. I was also going to be late I wanted to talk with my class before I had to take Pepsi to the vet. So I got dressed then went out to start the car then went back in to get Pepsi I was only going to be in the school for a minute so I could tell my class why I was going to be out for a couple days and to introduce them to there so I just had Pepsi come with me.
Time skip
The vet said she would be give birth in the next couple days so I had to stay home with her luckily I was already going to be out for a couple days so it was perfect. When we got back home Pepsi went and laid down somewhere most likely my bed but what ever.

Marcos POV
I didn't have work today so I decided to clean out my apartment you know putting stuff in storage getting rid of stuff. Stuff like that
As I was cleaning out my closet I found one of my old hoodies. It was pretty dirty and smelled so bad I dug through the pockets I found some change and a piece of paper I put the paper on my desk and put the hoodie in the wash. I went back and picked up the paper I unfolded it and it was a picture of me and a blond girl. She seemed familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I texted my mom and asked her about it and she told me that her name was star and she used to be my best friend In high school.
But that didn't make scence because how would I not remember my best friend
I looked through my phone to see if I had her number and I did
I texted it and got a response pretty quick
The text conversation
Hey
                                   Um hello?
Is this star
                                    Maybe
                                    Who are you
I'm Marco
                                    Marco?
Yes Marco
Do you
Recognize that
Name
                                    No sorry
Oh
                                     I think you have   
                                The wrong number
Well are you
star
                                       Yes
Well then I
Don't have
The wrong
Number
                                        I don't know
                                       But I have to go
Why
                                       None of your
                                       Business
Ok
Bye
                                     Bye

Stars POV
Well that was weird. Who the heck is Marco I said out loud
I texted my mom and asked if she knew anybody named Marco and she told me that he was my best friend in high school.  She sent me a couple pictures and explained what happened. After that I texted Marco and asked him were he lived and apparently he lives pretty close to me so I told him to meet me at the cafe in an hour.
About an hour later I was siting at the cafe waiting for Marco to show up
Marcos POV
I walked into the cafe I was a little confused because she hadn't explained anything she just told me to meet her at the cafe
I looked around tell I saw a girl with long blond hair I walked up to her and said
Star?
She turned around and said oh hey you must be Marco
Uh ya I said sitting down across from her
So why did you want to meet here I asked
Do you recognize me she asked
Kinda I said showing her a picture that I found in my hoodie.