The big suprise✅

I heard movement outside my tent I checked the time it was 6:30 in the morning I opened the window on my tent to see who it was I saw no one but then the door to the tent opened and I saw my mom.
Mom what are you doing I asked
I have a surprise for you she said
At 6:30 in the morning, I said laying back down
Yes, star she started now get dressed she said closing the tent.
Fine I groaned
I dug through the clothes my parents packed for me I picked an orange crop top with cats on it some shorts and my devil horn headband I walked out and the sun blinded me after my eyes adjusted I saw a 3rd car I didn't take note of it until I heard the trunk of the car close. I started walking towards it and my mom stepped in front of me.
Mom who's car is that I asked
It's not important right now. She pulled a blindfolded over my eyes turned me around and then we started walking her hands were on my shoulders we walked for a while I could guess we weren't on a road Because I kept tripping over things. After a while she sat me down on the ground and told me to wait here and keep the blindfold on then she walked away a couple of minutes past and I heard footsteps behind me I stayed still I heard something being sat in front of me then I was told yo take off my blindfold and what I saw made me so happy.

Cliff hanger you probably know what's going on or you don't I don't know but I will post the next part today I promise