background info

Name : Jessica (Jess) Stamos

(Very distant relation to John Stamos, never even met him. I’m Greek and Sicilian)

Age:
first season of JS: 22 -

JS reunion: 31

Looks: long brown almost black hair, sun-kissed skin, green eyes, full lips, bra size C-34, 5’4, wears glasses for reading but that’s it. When going out usually wears hair in a high ponytail. Other nights just curls the ends of hair.

Background : Jess is a girl from the Bronx of New York. She moved to Toms river New Jersey to be on her own as a singer for like summer parties and clubs. That’s when she signed up for a show coming to mtv called Jersey Shore. She loved jersey and figured she’d atleast try and this could be her big break. So she went and didn’t even have to act or anything they told her to be herself tell them about herself. She was 22 she was young but she loved to party and wasn’t interested in love she just wanted to have a fun time because her father told her it was wise to use your 20s to party and 30s to settle down and that’s what she planned to do. Her father passed when she was 19 of multiple sclerosis.

Well she guessed they liked what they heard from and about her so they called her two days later and off to Seaside Heights she went. Season one she met her all time BFF Pauly D, her girl bff Jenni aka JWOW, Nicole aka Snooki, Mike “the situation”, Sammi Sweetheart, Angelina, Ronnie, eventually Deena and Vinny. She was amazed at how awesome her roomies were..but she didn’t get along with Angelina at all. Mid season 1 she fought and beat Angelinas ass for constantly running her mouth to literally all the roomies... she was mad and running her mouth because her and Vinny drunkenly hooked up and a couple weeks later Vinny and I started getting closer.. we started going on dates.. I told myself I wouldn’t fall in love at the shore so I kept my guard up and wouldn’t take it further than making out with Vinny and he was getting annoyed.. well skip to Italy. Vinny and I were full on dating...that night changed my life forever..