Seaside Heights!

We went to my condo and I packed a suit case of clothes for club, casual and nighttime, my slippers, my laptop, my phone charger, headphones, a few gym outfits, a jacket, 2 different baithing suits, flip flops, stilettos, wedges, and my nikes. I packed my purse with my phone,wallet, keys, makeup, cinnamon gum, deodorant, shower stuff, hair spray, jewelry, and my notebook of songs. I also picked up my guitar and my amp put it in its case and set all my stuff in my car.

"Hey you bringing some condoms?" Pauly asked smirking as he threw me a box

"Pauly you're the one with a kid you need them, I have Nexplanon a 3 year birth control and that's what I've stuck with the past 9 years and hasn't failed me. But I'll take them cuz we all know how them Italian boys are"
I said smirking

"You gonna smash like a guito this summer?"
Pauly asky smirking as he wiggled his brows. I rolled my eyes laughing

"I'm not gonna go lookin for it but if it happens and he cute I ain't gonna stop it"
I said smirking and Pauly walked into my closet

"Bring these two"
Pauly brought out two of my Victoria secret angel lingerie. One red and one black. I blushed

"For what?"
I said with a raised brow

"You could at least tease Vinny and make him kick himself in the ass for letting you go"
Pauly said with a cheeky smirk. I laughed, shaking my head

"What are you getting at?"
I said giggling

"You're the one that got away and he knows that. Might as well rub it in his face and make it ah-ah-AH-KWARD!" Pauly said in a high pitched loud voice. I laughed again. He was always so random and always managed to keep me stress free and in a good mood. I always loved that about him.

"I dont know..fuck it, throw them in and spark this for me"
I said handing him a blunt

"Ooo don't mind if I do. You know we can't smoke on camera cuz we will be in a non recreational state"
Pauly said making me laugh as he lit it with my lighter.

"I do what I want! I'll hit up my jersey connects fam! Cams gotta shut off some time right? If not I'll make a blunt walk down the boardwalk like I used to"
I said smirking. Pauly laughed shaking his head

"Alright shawty. We gotta hurry tho it's 3:15"
Pauly said

"Alright I'm gonna take a 15 minute shower. I'll be quick"
I said but Pauly crossed his arms

"Just take a shower on the jet"
Pauly said

"But it's so small and then I can't diddle my skittle"
I said laughing. Pauly fell on my bed and laughed his ass off in my pillow.

"Yo girl there's some things I don't need to know. You're like a sister you know"
he said still laughing

"I'll be quick"
"That's what he said"
Pauly said making me laugh my ass off before running into the bathroom.
I showered, did my bizz and got out

Once I was done, I lit up a joint and then flew through packing. Pauly helped me throw shit in if I told him what to pack.

"Shit"
I said and began to run to grab any last minute things. Once I felt like I had everything Pauly and I ran out the door and sped to the airport.

"Damn shawty our plane leaves at 5:45 and it's 4:20"
Pauly said

"420?! Sheeeet better spark this then" I said and lit up a blunt. He laughed and hit it as I passed it to him

"Such a stoner girl and I know you're from jersey when you're smoking blunts all the time"
he laughed as he passed it. I sped a little bit not enough to really be noticed. We got at the air port at 5:15 the blunt was finished so I tossed it out the window and the airport people took care of our bags and my Jeep. I grabbed my purse and left. After flying for what seemed like forever and Pauly and I drinking on the plane we arrived at 8pm. The cameras of mtv were already there

Pauly came out

"PAULY D IS BACK IN NEW JERSEY! And here she is! The baddest of bad! Jinxy Jess Stamos! Let's get it!"
Pauly yelled in his megaphone.

"HELLOOOOO NEW JERSEY!"
I yelled in the megaphone.

"And cut! Your Jeep is here Jess"
the producer threw me my keys

"Let's go Pauly!"
I said excitedly. I was nervous as shit to see Vinny again but I tried to focus on the roomies I hadn't seen for too long....