Sunday Dinner!

So we all said prayer

“I’d like to thank the lord for bringing us all together once again. And to bring in an abundance of blessings and favor our way”
Mike said and then Ron, Mike, Vinny and Pauly began to chant for the Holy Spirit which made us all laugh.

“I also wanna thank the lord for bringing Jess back into our family. She is and always has been a valued member of our family and we’re all happy you came”
Mike said smiling over at me. I blushed, smiling happily at Mike.

“In my pants”
I said making Nicole almost spit out her drink and we all laughed again.

“I see your humor hasn’t changed” Vinny said smirking. I smiled coyly at him with a blush and looked down at my lap. I didn’t know but Jenni and Nicole were looking back and forth from Vinny to me with almost a scheming smirk.

“Let’s eat!”
Mike said and we all began to pass shit around.

Lasagna, bruschetta, fresh mozzarella, garlic bread, and greens. It was a big dinner that I’m sure Mike and Vinny did most of the cooking.

“Things were not the same without you here Pauly”
Mike said nodding his head

“Oh yeah?”
Pauly said raising his brows

“It was very quiet”
Jenni said shrugging

“Yeah”
Mike agreed so quickly it didn't sound like it was 'quiet'

“Awww were a family but if one of us is missing we feel it”
Pauly said with his big bright smile.

“Hey where’s Deener?”
I asked looking around with a raised brow

“Yeah I thought she was coming for deener”
Ron said looking at Nicole and Jenni. We cracked up in Ron's word play

“Deena was supposed to”
Nicole looked annoyed and disappointed.

“She’s pregnant, did you guys know that?”
I asked with a raised brow

“She going through with it?”
Vinny asked smirking

“Yeah I asked her, she said she gonna go through with it”
Pauly said so serious as we all laughed

“She’s keeping it”
Nicole said and we all laughed lightly at him.

“She’s not sure if it’s Chris’ but she’s keeping it”
Pauly said joking around and we all laughed.

“I missed the shit out of you guys. It’s crazy cuz Jess and I were doing tour after tour with millions of fans and all I thought about was you guys. Jess was the closest thing I had to our family and I was so pumped when her manager asked if I’d wanna go on tour together”
Pauly said wiggling his brows at me, making me giggle.

“Awe well it was my idea. I heard your buzz about the DJ life and I said shit I’m singing at raves and clubs anyways why not do a tour together?” I said winking at Pauly. He laughed

“Yeah buddy. I missed the hell out of everyone”
Pauly said

“Awwweee”
Ron said smirking at Pauly

“Angelina I even missed you!”
Pauly said smirking

“I can not believe you just said that, thankyou it makes me feel good” Angelina said giving a genuine smile.

“Angeliners has something to tell you” Mike said to Pauly. My brow arched

“What me?”
Pauly said with raised brows and a smirk