Wake and Bake

(next day)

I woke up took a shower, and rolled a blunt. Vinny has always been my wake and bake buddy so I knocked on the door, seeking if he had wanted to.

Instantly the door opened and Vinny smiled

“Wake and bake?”
He whispered smirking

“You remembered!”
I whispered smiling

“I’d never forget that”
Vinny said smirking.
“Come to my balcony”
I said and he quietly closed the door behind him so to not wake Pauly. Vinny, Deena and I were always the early birds in the group.

“Want me to grab you your coffee?”
He asked grabbing my cup

“Vinny, I can do it. You don’t-“

“I don’t mind, I'm gonna grab myself some anyways"
Vinny said making me smile

“Well..okay. I like it-“

“Light and sweet, I remember”
he said smirking.
I blushed in surprise. How was his memory that good for not seeing me for 9 years...am I a creature of habit?
“I have coffee hold on”
I said and walked into my room which he followed.

“I’ll be right back”
he said and pecked my lips to my shock. My face went red and my heart pounded in my chest as my hand went over my lips. Vinnys jaw dropped, realizing what he just did.

“Oh my god I’m so sorry it was just a habit before”
Vinny said as I covered my mouth

“You have a habit from 9 years ago still?!”
I yelled, punching his arm. He sucked in his teeth in pain.

“I’m sorry! It won’t happen again I’m so sorry!”
Vinny said making me sigh. I didn’t know why but when he said ever again I felt sad..

“Okay. Just make my coffee and get back here so we can blaze you weirdo”
I said blushing and turned on my heel to the porch. 

“Boo are you awake?”
I heard Nicoles voice. Wow, it's only 9am, she usually sleeps in till 11 the earliest.

“Out here!”
I said stretching

“Why’s Vinny getting you coffee like he used to?”
Nicole asked smirking

“He insisted because I asked if he wanted to wake and bake like we used to... and then he kissed me”
I said touching my lips

“What?!”
She practically yelled but I slapped a hand over her mouth

“Don’t you say a word Nicole! I mean it! He claims it was a force of habit but he said...it’d never happen again” I said looking at my feet

“So why do you sound so sad about it then?”
Nicole asked smirking.

“I...I don’t know...the kiss felt good.. but I don’t know if it’s just stirring up old feelings I just..I’m not up for getting hurt again..it took a lot to move on”
I said but she sighed and rolled her eyes

“Just take it slow if it happens it happens”
Nicole said then gasped

“He’s coming I’ll see you later we’re going to the pool party and apparently mike is doing a burger challenge” snooks said smirking.

“Okay I’ll be ready”
I said giggling. As Nicole walked passed vinny he looked at her leave

“What was that about?”
Vinny asked handing me my cup of coffee

“She was asking me if I was gonna go watch mike for his burger challenge which of course I am”
I said smiling.

“Good Because Pauly me and Ron are gonna eat the same burger but together”
Vinny said as I went to spark my blunt but I couldn’t find my lighter. Vinny pulled out his and lit the blunt. I blushed and smiled