Out to Dinner

So we all decided that since This was Deeners first night back, we go to eat at a really nice restaurant.

I dressed in an all black skin tight halter dress, and my black wedges. I put my hair in a high bun and did my make up with a smoky gray eye shadow and some crimson pastel lipgloss that dries and doesn’t stick to anything. I filled in my eyebrows, put on eyeliner and mascara and some body spray.
Once I was ready I walked out and ran into Vinny, literally.

“God damn you’re beautiful”
Vinny said making me blush

“Thankyou Vin...you...don’t look ready”
I said seeing him with sweatpants on and no shirt

“Yeah I had to go put water in my iron”
he said holding up the tiniest little iron I have ever seen

“Oh my god what is that?”
I said laughing

“What do you mean? It’s my iron for my shirts”
Vinny said with a small laugh

“You chooch”
I said laughing as I walked by and into the girls room

“Well the good thing is he’s supportive”
Nicole said

“Who?”
I asked walking in

“You look hot boo! My husband, he said have fun tonight, kill it”
she said reading her text

“Awe that’s sweet”
I said smiling

“Guys, can’t live with em, but ya can’t live without em”
Angelina said doing her makeup in the mirror

“I’m going lesbian”
Jenni said spraying setting spray on her face

“Ohh Jen can you please spray my face? I forgot my setting spray at home”
I said sighing

“Close your eyes”
Jenni said and I did and felt the coldness of the spray

“She’s moving in with me”
Nicole said loudly since we were in the bathroom

“My grandmother is a psychic. She just texted me tonight, so you know what she said?”
Angelina asked. I raised a brow to her

“What’s that?”
I asked with a bit of skepticism because it is Angelina after all.

“She said I’m sensing somebody is in talks for a divorce...and I’m also sensing somebody else...is going to rekindle and old flame”
Angelina said and Jenni and I both looked at her in shock

“What she say?”
Nicole asked loudly

“She said she sees in the future, Jenni and Rodger getting a divorce and then she said she also sees Vinny and Jess getting back together and like actually getting married one day in the near future”
Angelina said. I was weirded out at that point

“Well I mean I always talk about it” Jenni said shrugging

“Yeah but even talking about it a little bit my grandmother like knew..and she said when she saw you and Vinny she said she saw an inner struggle to fight the feelings you have for him.. isn’t that crazy?”
She asked.
My heart was pounding..how could she know that? When did i meet her grandmother?!

“I mean yes I thought all those feelings were gone but the second I saw him, like who he is now and that beard oh god that beard..a fire lit in me and now I’m a hot mess but I don’t want to get hurt again"
I said biting my lip

“Boo I’m telling you from experience of hanging out with vinny the past 9 years, he’s not the same guy you dated. He’s way more mature and he is either single or taken he doesn’t do the in between bullshit anymore. I think you should just open up a little” Jenni said putting a hand on my shoulder.