Surprise!

We arrived in Atlantic City airport and drove for 40 minutes to seaside heights.

"Pauly you sure this is it?"
I asked seeing a big fuck off mansion

"Yeah this is the address mtv gave us hows this the Shore house with no shore"
Pauly said laughing

"Right I hope they at least have a hot tub and pool. Let's get it!"
I said excitedly. We grabbed our bags and walked to the door. Pauly walked in and dropped his bags. I did the same.

"Oh yeah! DJ Pauly D Is in the building! Yeah! And he brought a surprise!"
Pauly yelled in his megaphone. Instantly the first person who came running out was Vinny. He jumped into Paulys arms and wrapped his legs around Pauly. My heart raced seeing him...
The years were very good to him...he's even sexier than before..new tattoos and he's bulkier his hair fresher then it ever was and that beard...oh fuck that beard..

...I'm so screwed....

"Hubby!"
Vinny yelled happily. Pauly laughed but when Vinny looked passed Pauly his jaw dropped and he instantly got off of Pauly

"Jess?"
He asked in shock.

"Hey Vin... hows Paula?"
I asked smiling lightly

"She's good..she's great...how...how are you?"
Vinny asked walking up

(Behind scene with Vinny)

"Holy shit I didnt think this girl could look any more beautiful than she already was but I was wrong... The years have been good to her...Im so *bleep!*

(Back to scene)

"I'm great! I've been touring with Pauly. We've been doing gigs together at clubs. I sing rave music and Pauly drops the sick beats...you look good"
I said smiling

"You uh...you still look as beautiful as ever if not more"
Vinny said and I smiled, looking at my feet woth a blush, before slowly trailing back up his body, resting on his own beautiful orbs.

"Thank you...so fresh start friends?"
I asked holding out my hand

"Can friends..hug?"
Vinny asked sheepishly. I giggled, rolling my eyes, trying to keep my cool but inside I was a hot mess. I felt my face growing hot, my palms were sweating and my heart was about to burst. How after 9 years this man made me a hot blushing mess I wasn't sure but he still did..

"Of course"
I said and we hugged. He smelled so good...we hugged for always seemed like forever until I pulled back

"So you staying here for the summer?"
Vinny asked

"Yeah I'll be here for the season. I signed a contract I can't leave unless it's urgent"
I said giggling with a shrug.

"That's good..I'm glad you're here" Vinny said putting his hands in his pockets sheepishly. I smiled, looking down again before looking at him again.

"I am too...now what's for dinner it's Sunday and I'm starving"
I said setting my bags down

"Come on everyone's in the kitchen...even Angelina"
Vinny said with annoyance. I sighed

"Well hopefully age has matured her" I said biting my lip.

"No not really. If anything mkre crazy"
Vinny said dully. He was acting weird like he was hiding something. Has Nothing changed with him?...or maybe it was something else. Don't let the past manipulate how he is now..

"Hello jersey!"
I said running in the kitchen. Nicole screamed as Jenni gasped with a happy, jaw dropped expression.

"BOO!"
Nic yelled