Let's Get Married

A/N: this will be the song that's playing later on. 😁

So the fundraiser was a success and finally the time came where we could leave. I was so tired but our spirits were still pretty high.

"Jess lets go change in some nice dresses and just go oit for a couple shots before we have to say goodbye"
Nicole whined as she walked next to me to where we had parked
"I'm so tired but for you guys, of course. I just have to touch up my makeup and hair"
I said smirking.
"Want me to pack your stuff while your gone?"
Vinny asked holding my hand
"If you want to but you don't have to"
I said giggling. He smirked
"I don't mind"
He shrugged with a smirk
"Awe Jess got him whipped quicker than me!"
Pauly said laughing and soon we all were laughing.

So we got back to the house and the girls and I went and changed.

I changed into this

When I came out of the bathroom, fully dressed, hair and makeup done, I saw Vinny.
He was wearing a casual light grey tux, with a white button up shirt and black dress shoes.

"Whata going on?"
I asked with a smirk and a raised brow

(Behind scene woth Vinny)

"I'm not gonna lie to you, at tgat moment when she was standing infront of me in that dress... Everything went blank for a second and I forgot what I was doing. I'm so nervous like I can feel my palms sweating and I just pray this is gonna go well"

(Back with Jess)
"I convinced the girls to just let me take you for a bite and aome drinks"
Vinny said holding his arm out to me

"Really? They just changed their minds just like that?"
I asked with skepticism.

"Well they're happy we're trying again and it was actually Nicole's idea. So would the fine lady mind accompanying me for a quick bite and drink?"
He asked smirking. I stared at him for a minute, still clearly confused.

"Well...sure. Lets go"
I said shrugging with a smile before grabbing my purse and walking out with him. Strangely enough, no roomies were visible anywhere

"Where is everybody?"
I asked woth confusion.

"Maybe they're taking a nap or packing in their rooms"
Vinny said as we walked down the stairs 
"Odd for our usually rambunctious family though. Maybe i should just let them know we're Lea-"
"Jess don't worry okay? They'll hear the door"
Vinny said taking my hand and walking to the door to avoid me from walking off
"But-"
"Do you trust me"
He asked stopping to look me in the eyes.
"With my life"
I said in a quiet tone as I looked back at him
"Then trust me. Come on baby girl"
He said tugging me a little bit before we kept walking outside to the SUV. Vinny opened the passenger for me and I smiled up at him
"Why thank you, kind gentleman"
I said giggling
"But of course my lady"
Vinny said smirking back.
He shut the door and paced over to his side to get in.
"So where to?"
I asked smirking
"Actually just around the corner"
Vinny said as he put the car in drive and took off.
"There's a bar around the corner that we didn't know about?"
I asked with surprise.
"Yeah well it's more of a snobby rich bar and you know they dont like us"
Vinny said smirking
"Lets go ruin their night then"
I said smirking with mischeif.
Vinny chuckled, glancing over at me.
"I love how your mind works"
Vinny said smirking as he put the car in drive and took off.

(90 mins later)

Vinny and I were laughing as we sat at a booth for just us, sipping on Jack and just enjoying eachothers company.

"A toast"
Vinny said holding up his glass. I smiled and held up my glass

"To what though?"
I asked with a raised brow
"After 9 years, I have never once found anyone as interesting, intelligent, fun and loyal like i had found in you. You were the greatest love of my life Jess and I'm just.. Grateful as hell those chooches we call our family got you back on the show to get us to talk again. I just..."
Vinny paused, looking down, making my heart thunder in my chest before he looked back up
"I still love you as much as the last day I saw you 9 years ago"
Vinny admitted with such a serious expression.
"Vinny....I...I love you still too.. When I first saw you after all this time again.. It felt like 9 years hadnt just passed by. Like we just saw eachother the day before and my heart still felt all that love..i mean..i still felt the pain too but over the time I've been back here I've seen how you've changed and it's so mind blowing..because you're not even close to the same Vinny I remember and yet my love felt the same"
I said smiling with a blush. Vinny looked down slyly and then back up, lost in thought for a while.