Burger Challenge!

(My POV)

So after that I changed into a hot pink romper with black flip-flops and my hair in a messy bun, black aviators. Once we got there, Mike did the burger challenge but he lost pathetically.

"Mike you're supposed to scarf it down not enjoy it with a time limit"
I said laughing but he just walked away with a chicken finger in his hand. Ron, Nicole and Angelina were getting drunk while the rest of us were just slow drinking or not drinking at all.

"It's the spiral squad"
I said laughing. So then this girl walked up to Angelina. Good Lord if the word 'plastic fake' had a picture definition, it would be this girl.

"Hey!"
Angelina said hugging her. Of course.

"Guys this is my friend Jewish Barbie" Angelina said

~behind the scenes~

"Jewish Barbie? I mean this bitch literally is more artificial than Jenni's boobs, which look great but this girl is wearing a pound of makeup, the tackiest eyelashes I'd ever seen and the biggest earrings ever. I just hate fake bitches and she's definitely fake" I said rolling my eyes

~back to club~

So we got up after maybe an hour and decided to go home and Angelina invited her to come out later. Great.

Once we got back to the house I flopped on Nicole's bed while she lied in it. I'm not even really sure why we came back other than we didnt wanna be there anymore.

"I wanna go back out"
Angelina said but the room was quiet

"Really? Nobody else wants to?" Angelina asked

"I'll go out again. Anybody else raise your hand!"
Ron called and all of us raised our hands. Pauly raised his hands and feet making me laugh. So we all ate lunch and got ready. I dressed in a sequin all white tank top with short blue Jean shorts. I also wore my flipflops and a couple bracelets and a necklace with a small heart on it. I curled the ends of my hair and with that I walked down stairs. We were just waiting on cabs at that point.

"I feel sick...I have to barf"
Nicole ran to the bathroom, to all of our confusion.

"What really?!"
Jenni said in shock

"Jenni hold my hair!"
Nicole said and Jenni and Nicole went in the bathroom.

We all got quiet and then heard the initial barf.

"There it is"
Mike said and I gagged

"Nope I'll see y'all outside throwup makes me throw up"
I said and grabbed my purse and walked out. After a couple minutes the cabs pulled up so I walked back in and grabbed paulys megaphone then snuck to the kitchen

"CABS AH HEERE!"
I yelled in the megaphone making Vinny, Mike and Angelina jump while Ron and Pauly laughed. So we got in the cabs and Nicole and Jen said they were gonna go get a pregnancy test because Nicole needed to be sure because she never throws up. Never. So Angelina and I got out and walked to the guys.

"Where they going?"
Vinny asked

"She wants to take a pregnancy test"
i said watching the taxi drive off.

"What for? I wore a condom"
Pauly said and we laughed

"Well let's go"
I said smirking as I walked into the club. So I ordered a Grasshopper drink and was relaxing in a chair. When I looked at Ron, he was glued to his phone texting furiously.
I got a bad feeling in my chest.

"Hey Ron want a drink?"
Vinny asked holding a big bottle of booze by his junk. I laughed but Ron didn't even look up.

"Ronnie"
I said with a lightly amused tone. Nothing. He was still texting

"Ron you want a shot?"
Vinny asked again and this time he set his phone down and got on his knees taking a shot of it. After that he was drinking and hanging out but of course, Lindsey, aka Jewish Barbie walked up. Angelina and her hugged and I grabbed the bottle Vinny had and poured some in my cup.

"Hey, you hate vodka unless_"
vinny said confused

"I'm fine Vin just haven't gotten trashed in a long time so here I am"
I said in a bit of a snippy tone.

"Vinny you gonna wake up?"
Lindsey asked

"Do I wanna make out?No.. no thank you"
Vinny said smirking but it just made her laugh. I grabbed my glass tighter as I gulped some more vodka.

"Ok Shawty I see you"
Pauly said laughing. I smirked and flipped him off

"No I said are you gonna wake up?" She said laughing.

"Ohh yeah I'm awake"
Vinny said smirking at her.

So the night carried on and Lindsey was twerking. Pauly, Vinny and Ron were all over her...so I opted out in getting drunk. Finally, Nicole and Jen came back

"Are you pregnant?!"
Pauly asked as sge walked up

"No"
Nicole said in a disappointed tone.

"Don't be sad, have a drink"
Pauly said and poured her a cup

"It's got a little vodka in it"
Pauly said and Nicole coughed

"It's all vodka!"
She said and Pauly laughed. I took another gulp of vodka and poured some more in my cup. Vinny sat next to me with a concerned look.

"Jess you start puking if you drink too much vodka, why don't you grab some whiskey or another grasshopper?"
vinny said looking at me. I looked over at him with a scowl.

"Oh so I exist now? Vinny I'm a grown ass woman. I will be fine so chill. If you're so worried go distract yourself with Jewish Barbie. I wanna dance"
I said bitterly
"Jess-"
But I ignored him and walked away from him hearing Pauly go 'damnnnnn'

I began to dance with some random guys, grinding on them and just doing me, having a good time,listening to the music and drinking but after a while Vinny walked up to me

"Hey the cabs are here you coming or you wanna just spiral with some random chooches?"
He asked in my ear with a hint of annoyance..or jealousy?

"Yeah"
I said and went to walk away but he grabbed my arm gently

"Please don't worry about Lindsey. She's too artificial for my taste"
Vinny said in my ear. I blushed but looked away trying to be proud.

"I wasn't"
I said annoyed and when I went to the girls cab there was no seat for me... Ron was sitting with Lindsey

"Okay I guess I'll go to the other cab"
I said

"Sorry Jess!"
Ron said as I opened the door and the guys were surprised
"What happened? Where's Ron?"
Mike asked with a raised brow.

"I'm drunk and Ron took my seat with slutty Barbie"
I said making Pauly laugh

"It's Jewish Barbie shawty and if I didn't know any better I'd say you're jealous but of what?"
He asked smirking as he wiggled his brows.

"I am not jealous of her! Everything about her is fake!"
I said as I crawled to the back seat and sat next to Vinny. Pauly sat next to Mike.

"I think you're jealous she was giving Vin a little attention tonight"
Mike said smirking. Vinnys eyes got wide as he looked up at Mike with a smirk.

"If I wanted Vinny I could have him at any second"
I said crossing my arms and looking out the window

"Oh really? You think I'd just drop everything for you at the drop of a hat like that?"
Vinny asked with a raised brow

"You're so obsessed with me. It's sick, you're sick"
I said with a heavy brooklyn accent, smirking, purposely mocking Angelina.
Pauly abd Mike laughed their asses off as Vinny fake glared at me.

"You're a jerk"
Vinny said laughing.
"I learned from the best"
I said looking up at him and batting my eyes.
"Who Angelina?"
Vinny asked but I hadn't responded, I was dozing off now.
I had closed my eyes and lied my head on his shoulder. Vinny smirked, looking at Pauly abd Mike. Mike had an amused 'Ooooo' face and Pauly was cheesing, trying not to laugh. Vinny wiggled his brows with a smirk before he laid his head on mine....