My bed Room!

They helped me take my bags to my own personal room. Jenni and Nicole chose to share a room with Angelina because they wanted to but I got my own room and so did Deena because she’s expecting.

“Did Pauly tell you guys that he was gonna convince me to come?”
I asked smirking with my arms crossed

“Yes but just us were the only ones who knew because he wanted us to design your room”
Jenni said smirking

“When I heard Pauly was gonna ask you We went to design your room right away!We hope you like it!” Nicole said smiling.
I looked around' starstruck with how amazing it looked.

"I absolutely love this room! Thank you so much for this! You guys know me so well!"I said flopping on my bed with a happy sigh

I said flopping on my bed with a happy sigh. Jenni and Nicole laughed at that.

“Don't get comfy yet! Me and Jenni got you a present!”
Nicole handed me a box with green wrap and red ribbon.

“Awe you guys shouldn’t have!”
I said sitting on the bed

“It was mostly from Nicole but-“

“But I still feel guilty after all these years-“

“Nic, please, water under the bridge. Shit happens for a reason right? And you’re married now so it’s fine”
I said smiling up at her as I was sitting on my comfy fluffy bed.

“Yeah but how odd is it that you and Vinny are both single after years being apart?”
Jenni said smirking and wiggling her brows making me roll my eyes with a smile.

“Super weird but that’s not why I’m here okay? I came for the roomies. Vinny and I are having a fresh start as just friends”
i said as I began to unwrap my present.

“Perhaps...for now”
Jenni said smirking. I giggled knowing she was quite the match maker but I was not down for all that hurt again.

So my present was dope! It was a cool ass glass rolling table with a wolf on the glass. 4 banana smash blunt wraps, a new grinder a quarter of weed, and a big bag of wawa coffee. Something most of the country doesn’t know about!

“Oh my god you guys love me!”
I said and hugged them both.

“We know how you like coffee and blunts in the morning and Rodger told me the guy he got it off of, said it’s called white Rhino but Nicole got the wraps,rolling table and grinder”
Jenni said smiling

“One more gift!”
Nicole said and ran out

“I feel so spoiled!”
I said giggling. Jenni laughed as Nicole ran back in with a coffee mug with a stick on ribbon

The mug was light teal and like a measuring cup but from top to bottom it read as followed in white letters

—No talking

—Shhhh

—Almost

—- You May speak

I laughed seeing the cup

“This is so me! Thank you guys! You’re the best!”
I said as I got up and hugged them both before I broke out the weed and began to roll a blunt

“Well that didn’t take long”
Jenni said laughing.

“This is the after dinner blunt”
I said smirking

“Oh my god it smells!”
Nicole said laughing and screamed running to my barn doors and sliding them open so the smell would air out

“I’m so sorry I’ll close it and only open it outside from now on..just out of respect for Mike”
I said quickly putting it in my nightstand.

“Oh I got you one more thing for the smell”
Jenni said and handed me a purple gift bag.

I moved the white sparkly tissue paper and saw it was a wax melter with 5 different boxes. Cupcake, pumpkin spice, clean linen, and salted caramel.

“You guys are gonna make me cry!”
I said as my eyes got glassy

“You deserve it! You’ve been kicking ass on tour and these are your welcome back gifts!”
Nicole said hugging me

“Well I’m so blessed to have friends like you and I’ll use the wax melter now so the smell doesn’t bother Mike” I said smiling as I set it up and took out a clean linen wax cube.

“You’re so thoughtful!Now let’s go eat and catch up!”
Nicole said smiling as she pulled me up.

“Yes! I’m starving!”
I said and with that we went to the table