Blunt and bed!

I sat on the end by Vinny and sparked the blunt

“Just be careful Jess!”
The producer said. I knew had edit this out for me.

“No probs!”
I said then looked at Mike.

“Mike if this bothers you, I can totally go for a walk. Its no problem”
I said trying to be considerate with a smile

“Oh no you’re good mamas I just can’t smoke. I’m on probation but thank you for thinking of me”
Mike said smiling.

“Well you’re doing good so I’m proud of you. And weed is gonna be legal in New Jersey in the next 5 years anyways”
I said smiling.

“Yeah but probation won’t let shit slide, like, I can’t even take cold medicine”
Mike said making my brows raise

“That’s rough buddy. I’d tell you to ask but you’ve done so good being clean I wouldn’t wanna give you any reason to go backwards. Pot helps my anxiety and depression so that’s why I smoke but for others; some don’t need it. Is anyone smoking with me?”
I asked hitting the blunt.

“I think anxiety is a good word to describe how I feel right now. May I?” Vinny asked.
"You sure?"
I asked with a raised brow. I k ow we used to smoke together but he never smoked like that before.
"Yeah I don't really wabt a drink. I just wanna mellow out and calm down before bed"
Vinny said as I passed it to him.

“Sure thing. I can understand needing to smoke after that shit show"
I said shaking my head. Vinny and I just passed back and forth till Pauly came back out from the bathroom and sure enough Angelina behind him. She sat down with her glass of wine. It was such an awkward silence after tgat but Pauly looked so amused by it.

“This is such a jersey house”
Pauly said, breaking the silence.

“Definitely. Just wish the beach was closer”
I said smirking and then for like 10 minutes it was an awkward silence until Mike spoke

“So Angelina how you feel knowing you interfered in a broman-“

“Mike”
Vinny warned in annoyance but Angelina didn't even pay it any mind. She had been eyeballing my blunt since she walked out.

“Hey can I hit that?”
Angelina asked. There was only a deuce left. Vinny looked at me with a smile but his eyes looked like a deer in headlights. I looked from him to Angelina and smiled, handing it to her.

“You can have it honestly. I’m feeling full, and fried so to bed I go!”
I said standing up rather quickly.
Suddenly a flash of white came in my eyes, my chest became heavy, and my head was light.

~shit no not again~

I thought realizing I got up too quickly. It happened so fast but all i could muster was for the one and only person who would know what's happening.

“Vinny”
I breathed out

“Shit!”
he jumped up so fast and caught me in his arms as my legs finally gave out.

Angelina gasped as Pauly and Mike sat up quickly with concern.
“Is she okay?!”
Mike asked worried as Vinny helped me sit in the chair. I closed my eyes and began to breath in and out until I wasn't dizzy anymore.

“Yeah she just gets a little faint if she stands up too quickly after smoking. I can’t believe this still happens. She’ll be fine once I get her to bed. Come on Jess, piggy back ride?” Vinny asked. My face flushed so I shook my head
"I don't wanna"
I said kinda childishly, making Pauly and Mike chuckle.
"Fine. Suit yourself"
Vinny said before scooping me up bridal style, making me gasp and wrap my arms around his neck
"Vinny!"
I said in fear.
"I've got you don't worry. Youre ready for bed right?"
Vinny asked making me sigh in defeat.

“Yes.That sounds good”
I said still a bit dazed. I was seeing white still but not having to really move and walk was helping.

“Goodnight fam”

I said waving.

Everyone said goodnight and welcome back. 

He took me up stairs and laid me on bed gently

“Thank you for remembering Vin. I couldn’t breathe so I had to call out for you cuz you’re the only one who knew what to do. You’d figure I’d know better by now but clearly not”
I said giggling.

“Nah you’re good. Sorry for the shit show on your first night here”
Vinny said taking my socks off for me and dropping them next to my bed

“It’s Angelina. She’s always been in love with you...it’ll never change”
I said softly

“I wish I had never fucked her”
Vinny said quietly with anger and regret in his voice. I sighed, feeling a pang in my chest.

“I wish you had never fucked Nicole”
I mumbled more to myself than him.

“What?” He asked with raised brows

“What?”
I repeated, trying to play it off.  He sighed then rubbed my arm with a small smile.

“Nothing, get some sleep”
Vin said. As he was at the door he looked back

“You know..I’m really glad you’re here”
Vinny said smiling. I smiled back

“I am too...good night Vin”
I said smiling back

“Night Jess”
He said and turned my light off and closed the door. I lied down and feel asleep almost instantly. Maybe coming back and being friends with Vinny wasn't as scary as I thought it would be...