seven.

CHAPTER SEVEN,
flashbang

        ARIELLA SIGHED, SOFTLY PUSHING the door open

        ARIELLA SIGHED, SOFTLY PUSHING the door open. She walked into the house and carefully climbed over the two sleeping bodies, and over to Nadia, who was asleep and gently shook her.

"Hey, wake up," Ariella whispered.

Nadia opened her eyes slowly and looked around, before looking at Ariella, "You came," Nadia smiled softly.

"Yeah." Ariella smiled, nodding her head. After getting her out of that house, Nadia sat across from Ariella, pouring a lot of sugar into her coffee, shakily grabbing the spoon to stir the sugar in.

"What exactly do you want, Nadia?" Ariella asked. Nadia didn't say anything, playing with the business card Ariella had given her, "If you can't say it, it's never gonna happen."

"I called," Nadia stated.

"Yes, you did. But then you tied a tube around your arm." Ariella reminded her.

"I want out," Nadia repsonded.

"Then you have to get clean." Ariella told her and Nadia sighed, tears filling her eyes, as she nodded her head softly, "Yeah?" She asked.

"Yeah. Yes." She said.

"Okay. I'm gonna make some calls and get you into a facility, but it's probably gonna take me a day or two, so you're gonna stay at my place, all right?" Ariella offered.

"Um... could you just make sure I actually walk in this time?" She asked.

"Of course." Ariella smiled at her.

"Thanks," Nadia smiled as the waitress walked over, putting their plates of food in front of them.

"Thank you." Ariella smiled at the woman, seeing the card she had given her, all messed up.

"Nice ring, by the way," Nadia commented, looking at Ariella's left ring finger.

"Thanks." Ariella smiled, playing around with the ring.

━━━

Antonio and Ariella got out of their car, meeting up with Voight, Erin, and Jay, "Let's go." Voight led them inside, "Triad casino."

"A lot of money rolls through here," Jay commented.

"You feeling lucky?" Erin asked. All around the room, money was just strewn around the room, and all the men that were injured were talking with the police.