2.

after school
august 25th
chapter two

jimin sat on a bench outside the school as he had to wait for his cousin – jin to pick him up from school. "hey." the blonde jumped at the voice and turned to see a tall boy with white locks, namjoon, "sorry for scaring you." both chuckled as the older placed himself down next to him, leaning up against the wall. "t-thank you for a-accepting me into y-your friend group. i-i've never really b-been a-accepted anywhere i go a-and you all-all did i-it so quickly..." the blonde started to sniff, immediately been pulled to a firm chest. "don't cry minie, all of us love you." the older told and hugged him tighter, "if you ever need someone to talk to. i'm here." jimin looked up and nodded.

all of a sudden jimin was ripped away from namjoon and placed on the bench before the older was pushed to the ground. the youngest looked over to see his cousin looking down on his friend. "don't touch him you pervert! you can go to jail!" seokjin yelled but the blonde quickly came over and held his arm that was about to slap namjoon. "j-jin calm down. h-he is only a friend." he told, the older looked at him with thin eyes. "okay... i believe you chim. you!" jin then said pointing to namjoon, "don't touch jimin and keep him safe, okay?" the said boy quickly nodded and slightly bowed to show respect. the two cousins said goodbye before walking to the purple-haired males' car. "oh my god. he was beautiful." namjoon murmured before walking to his car.

the two cousins now sat in the black car, seatbelts on and vehicle moving. "what's his name?" jin asked making the younger giggled. "kim namjoon. does jinnie-hyung have a crush?~" jimin said wiggling his eyebrows, immediately being hit by his older cousin. "why does it matter if i thought he was good-looking? can you get me his number? wait how old is he i don't want to be a creep?" the latter giggled at the formers words before thinking for a moment. "i think he is nineteen, so only a few years off. but i'll get him your number." the purple-haired male smiled and nodded before continuing on their way towards the café the older of the two owns and where the youngest works. they chatted away about school, the café and about jimin's daughter – saya.

once the cousins arrived at the homey café they were greeted by soft talking from customers and workers shouting orders. "jiminie!" a boy known as jackson shouted before running and jumping on the said boy, "how was your first day of school." jimin smiled at him and hugged back. "it was good. i made friends. who is working right now?" he asked, and the brunette dragged him to the staff room only to see his daughter and friends. jimin immediately picked up his raven-haired daughter. "hello baby bear~" the father cooed and held his daughter on his hip before saying hello to yugyeom, bambam and mark. "how was school? got a boyfriend?" bambam teased making the student roll his eyes while blushing, "your blushing, who!" the youngest sighed before sitting on the couch with saya on his lap. "i met him in the first period. we are desk partners. he is really nice, good-looking, fit and p-popular. but we aren't dating." he told but the others urged him for the mystery boys name, "jungkook."

after the whole café settled down after them squealing from the name reveal, they all went and served the customers while saya crawled around or using things to stand and waddle to others. "appa." the small raven called out, but her father didn't hear because of all the loud talking in the café, "appa." this time saya got frustrated and pulled on her pants of her father, but still didn't get attention. so with that she decided to crawl back to the staff room where she saw jackson working on the computers. "jackie!" she squealed and crawled over at a fast speed, catching the attention of her uncle. "say!" the older chuckled and picked up the girl before placing her on his lap, the girl immediately holding onto the said male, head in his chest. "hunwy." she complained and jackson laughed before placing her on his hip and walking out of the staff room.

jimin turned to see jackson making a warm sippy cup of milk for his daughter making him smile and walk over to the two. "thank you jackson." the boy thanked before taking his daughter from his friend and bringing her to his chest, kissing the top of her head while she drank her milk. "no problem minie, she was just hungry. but it seems like your shift is up, better get home to jin who probably has dinner ready." the younger chuckled and nodded before walking into the staff room. jimin placed saya on the floor while he returned everything from the girls' diaper bag to its rightful spot before unfolding the stroller and putting it in the basket that sat underneath. he then picked up his daughter who was about to crawl out the staff room before placing her inside, strapping her in much to her dismay.

soon the father-daughter duo was ready to leave and made their way out the room and into the open café, saying their goodbyes to all the workers. jimin pushed the stroller towards the door and opened it before going out into the sun, quickly putting the stroller's shade over saya. the blonde then walked down the street while pushing the stroller, looking up at the bright sky and around to see lush nature making him smile. it didn't take longer than twenty minutes before they were outside the apartment they shared with jin. jimin unlocked the door and made his way in, he greeted his older cousin before they spent the rest of the night as a happy family. everyone exhausted from the long but enjoyable day they had.