26.

family

may 25th

chapter twenty six

jin rushed into his house only for it to be silent. it was currently ten o'clock at night and he was expecting to come to home and comfort his weeping and rejected cousin, but he did not. his eyebrows furrowed as he double checked the loungeroom, kitchen and dining room. the purple haired male made his way to the guest bedroom, placing his ear on it only to hear multiple soft snores. carefully and quietly he turned the knob and pushed the door open in a careful manner, smiling at the scene in front of him. jungkook was lying in his back while youngjae was atop his bare broad chest, jimin was on his left and cuddling into his side while the elders arm was around him and saya laid on the ravens right all snuggled into his side with an arm around her. 'he must have accepted them' jin thought and carefully closed the door again before doing his night routine. soon the house was silent, and the four-member family were cuddled up and smiling as they slept.

bright sunlight shined through the guest bedrooms sheer curtains right onto jungkooks face making him blink multiple times before fully opening his eyes. he looked down to see youngjae on his chest then saya and jimin cuddled to his sides while an arm was placed protectively around them. "daddy." a small feminine voice said making him turn his head to the right to see saya looking up at him with big eyes, the raven hummed and gently stroked her small back with his large hand, "i-i don't feel well." the father sat up carefully before lifting youngjae and putting him to jimin's chest where they immediately hugged. "do you feel like you are going to vomit?" she nodded quickly and the older lifted the girl up and dashed to the bathroom, kneeling down and placing her head over the bath. after a couple coughs and gags last night's dinner came up and out into the toilet. "i-it hurts." saya cried and rubbed her throat. "it's okay princess, get it all out and you will feel better. then you can have some medicine." she nodded and continued throwing up while the male rubbed her back.

soon she stopped and sat next to the toilet for a moment, clinging to her father. "d-daddy, i feel b-better now." she told, he nodded and stood up before going to the sink where he helped brush her teeth and wash her face. "appa and jae aren't awake yet so let's go get a drink of water and make some breakfast." he told and saya nodded as she clung to his side, "so tell me, what do you feel like?" it was silent for a moment before she squealed happily. "pancakes!" jungkook chuckled and nodded before grabbing a glass of water and medicine. she downed the medicine with a grossed-out face before chugging down some water. the whole time jungkook made pancakes his small daughter constantly hugged and was clinging on to him, but the raven couldn't find himself to mind. these were his kids and no matter what he would love them. he knew they would be messy and sometimes annoying, but if it meant he could have two beautiful kids with jimin, it didn't matter as long as all his babies were happy and healthy.

"something smells good." jimin's voice came from behind him making him smile and turn around to see his boyfriend and son sniffing the air. "morning my princes." jungkook said kissing his son's forehead and pecking his lover's lips quickly while the youngers were clinging to their parent's sides, "i'm making pancakes per saya's request as she isn't feeling too well. she was vomiting earlier this morning so i will call my doctor to come to see her." the blonde chuckled and leaned into his side. "i forgot my boyfriend was an amazing father, rich, good-looking, smart and caring. i think i hit the jackpot." jimin giggled and jungkook faced him with a cheeky smirk. "little cocky aren't you kitten? you want to make everyone know i'm yours and you are mine?" the blonde nodded and traced his boyfriend's abs as he was merely shirtless. "i love you so much jungkook. i'm sorry for keeping the kids from you." the older quickly shook his head and leaned down to peck his boyfriend's lips. "i'm here now and that's all that matters. i'm not going anywhere and i will love you all, and i will spoil you all with love and money. my babies deserve everything."

jin walked out into the kitchen to see jungkook and jimin setting up the dining table while their kids were watching cartoons. "morning you two. i see everything is alright?" both nodded and pecked each other's lips, "and jesus kook, go put on a shirt." the three adults chuckled before the raven ran off, only to return with a t-shirt on. "i'm going to take you and the kids shopping today. i want to spoil my babies." jimin giggled and hugged his boyfriend before calling the kids to breakfast. soon the five of them sat around the table talking about random things. "saya, youngjae. would you like to go shopping today?" the two nodded happily eating their food quicker, youngjae still needing some help to eat his pancakes. "i will get my driver to pick us up after you guys are ready. then we will go to my house so i can get ready, then lastly the shops." everyone nodded happily except jin who began talking about him and namjoon's four-year anniversary, everyone was happy and ready for the day ahead.