36

friends

august 15th

chapter thirty-six

after a solid two weeks of jimin living with jungkook, the family was happy but the oldest obviously had a company to run leaving him to work every day except sunday. the blonde was almost two months pregnant and he began to look a little bloated, but he didn't mind. though today the raven wasn't working, and they were having everyone over for the day and the pregnant male couldn't be more excited. he had cleaned the whole house until the maids and butlers pretty much forced him to lay down and take a rest while they do the rest. the whole staff had been quick to love jimin, youngjae and saya because of their quirky and had loving personalities. right now it was only jimin and the kids at home as jungkook was once again at work, they were counting down the seconds until he and their friends arrived shortly after the CEO.

"kitten! i'm home!" jungkook yelled at around four o'clock as he entered the house, butlers and maids taking both his bag and blazer, "come give master a kiss." jimin could hear his teasing making him turn bright red and make his way down the stairs and towards his boyfriend, hiding his tomato red face from all the staff watching. "h-hi." the blonde said embarrassed as he wrapped his arms around the elder's neck, which he found difficult because of their height difference. "how were the kids? how's the baby? are you tired, need anything?" jimin chuckled at the worried male before shaking his head. "when will the boys be here-" at that moment loud knocks were heard from the front door before it was opened by a maid to show five smiling boys who quickly pulled the couple into a group hug. "i missed you so much jimin." all of them said with a smile. "i missed you too guys." he told before being lifted out of the hug by his boyfriend who quickly checked his body. "are you, alright baby? nothing hurts?" jungkook and the others eyed him weirdly. "jeez kook. i know you are wrapped around chim's finger but way to get protective." jin scoffed and made his way inside the mansion until he reached the lounge room and sat down.

jimin sat on jungkook's lap, both looking antsy as a tv show was on, namjoon was eyeing them suspiciously before eyes widening. "jungkook! does jimin have a vibrator up his ass?" he quietly shouted making the couple fall into a coughing fit as they tried not to die from laughter. "what! no hyung!" jimin laughed, the other four looked over with furrowed eyebrows, wondering why it was so funny. "then why were you guys all antsy, i think all of us saw it." yoongi told eyeing the youngest suspiciously. the raven whispered in the blonde's ear earning a nod, the blonde then whispered in the raven's ear before he nodded as well. "okay. what's going on?" jin asked, wanting to know what was going on. "go get the photos kitten." jungkook told and jimin giggled before getting up and walking away, but before he could his boyfriend had spanked his ass with a big smirk making him yelp. the pregnant male made his way out the lounge room while the others were rolling their eyes at the CEO's smug face. "god he is gorgeous." the now youngest in the room groaned and leaned back. "okay jeon. calm your dick." hoseok told earning a chuckle from the said boy. "i can't help it. his face makes me soft, but his body makes me hard." taehyung slapped him on the back of the head making his growl. "didn't need to know that."

the blonde came skipping back into the room before straddling his boyfriend's lap but his back facing him. "i want to fuck you in this position." the told deeply in the ear of the boy on his lap causing a teasing giggle to leave his plump lips. "while kookie is being a dirty boy, i have something to show you guys." the blonde told handing a medium-sized envelope to his cousin with a huge smile, "quick, open it." the couple watched as the pregnant boys cousin carefully opened it only to drop it on his lap and look up with tears forming. "r-really?" both youngest nodded with smiles on their faces. the other five quickly turned the piece of paper to see an ultrasound photo with the date and time as well as other things in corners. "you're pregnant?" taehyung shouted happily. jimin nodded while his bottom lip quivered, he climbed off his boyfriend's lap and made his way to his best friends lap before hugging him tightly. "i can't believe it. i'm going to be an uncle to three kids." yoongi told with a shocked face before his eyes widened, "wait. where is the pair of my favourite annoying kids?" jungkook chuckled before standing up and making his way upstairs.

soon jimin, his boyfriend, his cousin, friends and children were all huddled together on the raven's huge couch. "do you guys have any names yet?" jin asked. "i have thought of a few but i'm not a big fan of them, i still have thinking to do and i'm sure kook does as well." jimin told earning a nod from his baby daddy. "appa when baby come?" jae asked as he snuggled to his chest. "in seven months handsome." the said parent told making him let out small cheers, jin then cleared his throat making everyone look to him. "since we are talking about children. uh, joonie and i want to adopt in a couple of years." the purple-haired boy told with a smile making jimin stand and dance around while tae and hoseok sulked. "can we adopt yoongi?" the brunette asked. "absolutely not. once you two stop acting like children yourself i might say maybe." the grey-haired man said with a small smile. both his boyfriends giggled and hugged him before focusing back on the television.