20.

three years later

may 16th

chapter twenty

it was a saturday lunch time in busan and the parks had children running around and enjoying themselves, the sun was shining, and birds were chirping; everything was great. "appa! appa! look what i found!" saya, his now four-year-old daughter called running to him with a pretty looking rock. "wow baby bear, it is so pretty." he told before pinching her cheeks, "just like you." the small girl smiled before running off and playing with other adults children while his son played by his feet. "youngie, why don't you go play?" jimin asked, he had noticed that youngjae – his two-year-old son – was very shy. "no." was all he said before climbing on his father's lap. "oh baby. you're such a cutie." he told and tickled his sides making him giggle. looking to the side he noticed two different groups of girls, but both were staring at him. one seemed to be gossiping about him to one another while the younger group were calling him things like 'your hot' or 'are you single'. he sighed before bouncing his son up and down noticing he began to get tired from the already long day. "saya!" he called out the raven-haired girl who quickly dashed over. "yes appa?" she asked politely. "we have to go now baby bear, jae is getting tired." the young father told to the girl who nodded. "can i quickly say goodbye to my new friends?" jimin nodded and she ran off to a small group of toddlers, he smiled as he watched the interaction.

"how was your day baby bear?" the sill blonde asked his daughter who he was currently holding his left hand while holding his youngest in his right arm. "it was good appa! i made so many friends! b-but all my friends had an eomma or another appa. do i have another appa or eomma?" she asked curiously, jimin looked down at her with sad eyes but old her a small bit her four-year-old brain would understand. "baby bear. your daddy wasn't a very nice person. appa couldn't be with him anymore. youngie has a different daddy to you and i still love him. but he didn't want children. i'm sorry baby bear. i wish you could have a dad." he told sadly. "no appa! i'm happy with you! i love you!" she told making him smiled and squeeze her hand. "i love you too baby. you and youngjae are my everything and will always be my first choice in everything so i can keep you safe." she nodded and hugged his side before walking slightly in front of him, admiring the world around her.

the three arrived at home. they live in a spacious three-bedroom home in the suburbs of busan. "do you want something to eat say?" the young father asked earning a hum from the already busy girl who was playing with her lego friends set, "is a sandwich okay?" since he got a hum again the man made his way youngjae's room before placing him in his crib, taking of his shoes and turning the light off before making his way out of the sleeping boys room. as he exited, he took note of the messy house making him sigh loudly. so he made his daughter lunch and told her to sit at the dining table while he cleaned all over the house. it took him about an hour before he was able to sit down in front of the television, waiting for news and then it came on. "CEO jeon jungkook has partnered with a neighbouring company now making his company the tenth biggest in the world. for the past three years the cold and rude CEO has taken the world by storm almost tripling his father's success in his first year." the boy unconsciously smiled though 'cold' was stuck in his head. his jungkook was never cold nor was he rude, he was the most loving person in the world, he couldn't help but think he did this to him.

cries suddenly caused him to awake from his thoughts and make his way to his sons room where the crying was coming from. upon opening the door a red and wet faced youngjae was holding into the sides of his crib while shaking it back and forth trying to get out. "hey, youngie what's wrong?" the young father asked the raven who made grabby arms to him. jimin turned on the light and made his way to his son before picking him up from under the arms and onto his lap, beginning to bounce him up and down. "n-nwightmware, appa, w-wuncle jinnie, s-saya left." jimin cooed and turned the light off before walking out into the lounge room again, saya looking up at her younger brother with concern. "what's wrong with jae, appa? saya asked and stood up before sitting next to her small family. "he had a nightmare where you, me and uncle jinnie left." with that, the older sister crawled over and hugged her younger brother making their father smile while hugging them tightly. "you know what?" the blonde asked making the two children raise their heads, "we will see uncle jinnie again soon." both kids giggled nodding before they all settled down to watch a movie, all excited to see seokjin after a while.