32

family

june 20th

chapter thirty-two

"appa?" was heard throughout the master bedroom that was jimin's. neither adult woke up to the voice of their daughter as it was too quiet and soft, "i'm hungry." jungkook groaned and rolled over making the small girl's eyes furrow, not knowing who was in her father's bed. the raven waddled around the queen-sized bed to see her topless dad laying next to her appa, who had the smaller boy wrapped around his side while he was on his back. "daddy?" she said a little louder. she climbed into the bed, sitting on his stomach, "daddy~" the girl whined and began to squish the elders face making him twitch and open his eyes. "saya?" the male raven groaned and pried his lover's hands off him, sitting up with the small girl in his lap, "what's wrong baby bear?" instead of answering the girl quickly wrapped her arms around her father, squeezing the life out of him. "i m-missed you." saya sniffled making the other smile and chuckle quietly. "i missed you too gorgeous. do you want dinner?" he asked, taking a quick peek at the clock to see it was five in the afternoon. she nodded and curled into him as he stood. "let daddy put on some pants bub." the girl was placed on the bed while jungkook grabbed his grey sweatpants, placing them over his legs not bothering to put on a t-shirt before picking up saya.

jungkook carried the small girl into the kitchen before opening the pantry, saya immediately reaching for the ramen in which the taller took out three packs knowing the children would share. while the girl was still in his arms, he pulled out a large pot, filling it with water before carrying it to the stove and turning it on, waiting for the water to boil. "appa is very tired, but should we get youngjae so we can play out here?" the younger raven nodded so, the older raven made his way into the hallway, the smaller pointing to youngjae's room in which he quickly entered. there youngjae was playing with his feet while laying down in his crib, the little boy looked up at the sound of the door beginning to giggle and reach for his father. "dada! dada!" he squealed, standing up and trying to reach the older. jungkook smiled and went to the crib, lifting his son out and placing him on his other hip. "are you hungry my prince?" the father asked earning a sleepy nod from the youngest raven, "daddy is cooking ramen. once it's cooked i will wake up appa, and we can have dinner together." both kids nodded, snuggling into the warmth of their father.

soon enough, the dinner was made, and jungkook had put it in four different bowls, two smaller ones for the kids and two large ones for the adult. "i'll go get appa. you two start eating." youngjae and saya began to eat with their small forks – sometimes trying chopsticks – while their father went and got their other father. jungkook walked into his lover's room to see him awake and just laying in the bed. "good afternoon beautiful." the older told. the younger looked to him, smiling before sitting up with a small wince, "does it hurt much?" the younger shook his head and reached out, earning a chuckle from the raven. the raven went over to the blonde before picking him up and placing him on his hip, the younger immediately gripping onto him. "i made dinner. saya and youngjae are already eating, i just came to get you." the petite boy nodded before they both made their way out of the bedroom and towards the dining room. "how long till you find out if you are pregnant?" jungkook asked impatiently. "if i do a normal test i have to wait two weeks. or i can wait a little longer than a week before i can have two blood tests at the doctors which will tell me if i am pregnant." the raven turned his head and pecked the lips of the blonde. "go as soon as possible, i want to know straight away." both giggled before setting themselves down.

the family of four ate dinner with smiles on their faces, loving the small time they were able to spend together. they laughed and smiled at stupid jokes or how messy the kids got with each mouthful of food. though they had to wait for this to be forever. "daddy. are we coming home with you today?" saya asked with big eyes earning a small sigh from both parents. "no baby bear. but you will be with me in less than a month." he told making the girl clapped her hands even though she didn't know when a month was. the family continued eating until it was time to pack up and go to bed. "how long are you staying?" jimin asked and he ran the bath for both children. "i can stay for tomorrow, and the day after, i had worked for today's straight four in the morning to twelve at night just to get here for a couple of days." he told and kissed his boyfriend's lips. "i love you so much jungkook. i'm so happy i'm going to have a family with you." the younger told. "i love you too beautiful, i can't wait to have more children. i want twenty." immediately, a playful slap came to his chest. "never." both giggled and kissed again.

after dinner, it was time for bath time. two nude kids ran into the bathroom, screaming incoherent words while giggling and dancing around. "you two are so cheeky." jungkook told picking them both up with an arm each and blowing raspberries onto their small tummies. "daddy stop!" both kids yelled in a fit of giggles while their appa laughed at the three acting like kids, well jungkook acting like a kid while the other two were acting normal. "let's get you in the bath shall we." soon both children were cleaned and dressed. the two adults were trying to get them into bed, but they wouldn't stop squirming. "i want to sleep with appa and daddy." both kids had whined causing saya and youngjae to end up in between jimin and jungkook, squishing onto a queen-sized bed. "good night my babies." jungkook told kissing all three of their heads. "good night my loves." jimin told and kissed all of them like the other. "goodnight daddy, goodnight appa." both kids said before they all nodded off to sleep.

[A/N: how does a jikook omega-verse and social media sound?]