13.

closer

december 10th

chapter thirteen

currently jimin was laying on top of jungkooks chest as they laid watching a korean drama on the elders huge television, chips and candy surrounding them. the raven had his hands resting on the blonds waist, massaging it as the said boy had been complaining about it all day. "j-jimin." the taller squeaked out hearing a hum in answer, "i know we h-have only known each other for about half a year, but do you seem s-some sort of future with me?" the shorter giggled and sat up on his stomach before leaning down and kissing his forehead down to his jaw. "yes i do. but i'm come with a lot more than just a gay guy, you would be surprised." jimin warned and the other clicked his tongue. "i. don't. care." jungkook told, kissing his cheeks between each word, "we have gotten closer. as in we have gone on multiple dates now and you have slept over mine many times. i think we should still take it slow because i don't want to end it just as quick as it started. i have never felt feelings like this for someone so quick."

the younger sighed before laying down on the elders chest again. "can i kind of rant and tell you something that is quite sensitive to me?" jungkook nodded and placed his head into the crook of the boys next whispering, "tell me whatever you need to. i will never judge." the smaller took a big breath before speaking. "what you said before about how you have never liked someone like this so quickly, well i have. it was the worst and best decision of my life. it was bad because i was hurt for months after finding out our relationship was a bet. i gave him my virginity, heart and everything at such a young age, all he wanted was my body. after finding out some news he immediately left me to move to australia, i haven't heard from him in almost three years and i don't want to. he abused me emotionally and mentally, i didn't leave my room for over four months until jin-hyung dragged me out. but i got so much out of that relationship. i learnt to build a wall and taught myself to study people and the way they act. i learnt to not give my heart so easily and it has caused me to be happier and brighter. t-that is w-why i'm scared b-but there's m-more i'm not c-comfortable sharing. b-but i'm so s-scared you will-will leave me o-or this is a-all a bet."

a lone tear slipped from both males eyes. "j-jimin. i will n-never use you as a b-bet or for y-your body. i know its early minie, but i honestly love you. even if the love is as a best friend right now, i want to say i love you one day and mean it in a loving way." jungkook told staring into his eyes. "i love you too hyung. thankyou." he told and pecked the boys lips before going wide eyes, staring at the other about to apologise. though he couldn't as thin warm lips attacked him plump ones, the kiss was in no way rough but a loving kiss almost like a promise. their lips moved in sync as both the taste of mint and strawberry mixed, a taste they already decided was their favourite. with gentle hands, jungkook caressed the boy's body in a way with love and no intention to immediately strip naked; this kiss was his favourite shared not only with jimin but ever. after a minute or so the connection was lost as their swollen lips began to ache.

the rest of their day was spent lounging around and spending time with each other. anyone who would have seen them acting the way they are would of thought the two young adults were married, but right now they were nothing more than special best friends as the two had promised themselves to each other. a relationship or ring was not needed to know that the two were no one else's but each other's. jimin was jungkooks and jungkooks was jimin, no labels needed at the moment. though he was scared about what jungkook would when he found out he had a daughter, the raven had already dived deep into the fact that he dislikes children like gum on the bottom if his shoe. so much could go wrong with the relationship even though everything seemed right and already planned out. maybe one day, maybe just maybe everything would fall into place and he and jungkook could be in a happy, healthy relationship; if the youngest was lucky maybe even a family. but like the older said; he could never have a family now or ever.

soon enough jungkook dropped jimin home. not before leaving a sweet kiss on his lips, holding his waist and pulling him close to his broad warm chest that the younger fit perfectly into. "how was your day?" the blonde cousin asked coming out of the kitchen with saya in his arms. "i'm so happy!" jimin squealed and grabbed hold of his daughter, gently lifting her up and down as she flew only a few centimetres out of her father's hands and back, repeating this enough to make her giggle. "baby bear." he lowly whispered, and the girl placed her ear on his lips already knowing what he was trying to do, she was getting smarter and more useful to the world as he grew, "i think appa loves kookie." the raven girl only tilled her head before clapping her hands together. "appa love kwookie! appa love kwookie!" saya shouted happily catching her uncles attention. "you love jungkook huh?" the oldest asked making the young fathers ears turn red. "i-i think so. b-but he hates children jinnie-hyung. what do i do?" jin scoffed and made jimin sit down at the table with saya still in his arms. "then he doesn't deserve anyone. if he doesn't love saya or any children that you maybe give him then he is a weirdo." the purple-haired male sternly said making the blonde giggle and tickle saya. "don't worry baby bear. you will always be my first pick when it comes to everyone and everything." he assured and held the baby close.

[ A/N: decided to update again because i have a few other chapters ready :) ]