10.

party pt. 2  

november 15th

chapter ten

jungkook ripped off the latter's boxers and admired the view before throwing his back, loving the sight in front of him. "so pretty kitten, all pretty just for me. no one else can see you like this!" jungkook yelled and slapped his ass harshly making him cry and nod. "y-yes master. all pretty just f-for you." the raven smirked happily before massaging the blondes now red ass, caressing them gently. jimin began to moan but moaned louder feeling the other boys finger tease his rim. "let's get you ready hmm?" the smaller nodded and pushed his ass up as he was needy, "i know you are needy kitten but master has to stretch you otherwise my big cock will rip you." the sub whimpered loudly but nodded, he felt jungkook lean over him and opened the bedside table drawer, pulling out a fresh bottle of lube. the dom. then sat down with his legs wide and knees up. jungkook harshly grabbed his waist, pulling jimin onto his so his ass was on his stomach while he faced down and his legs were on either side. the younger moaned feeling his sensitive cock brush the bed and his masters leg but made sure his ass was perked up.

"ready?" the raven asked as he applied lube to his fingers and jimin's hole making him hiss at the cold substance. the dom licked his lips and gently pushed his long finger into the boys tight while making him groan and arch his back. jungkook chuckled and bent his finger making the other moan and pushed back making his ass press firmer against the elders stomach. "feel good kitten?" jungkook and pulled his finger out before slamming it back in and beginning to move his finger in and out. jimin squirmed and shook from the pleasure as he continued going father only to whine when it left his hole. the blonde screamed when he felt three fingers enter and immediately move at a rough pace. "t-to fast~" the younger whimpered and tried to get away only to be spanked and pulled back. "don't think you are going anywhere." jungkook growled and moved his fingers deeper.

pleasure shot through jimin's body as after a while jungkooks fist was moving in and out, moaning each time he felt the elders fingers it a bundle of nerves. "m-master ah~ please f-fuck me~" the younger moaned and pretty much fucked himself on the boys hand. "anything for you kitten." he said pulling out making moan. the older watched as the latter's hole clenched and unclenched. jungkook moved the fucked out jimin off his lap and removed his jeans, letting his huge erect cock spring free from the restriction. the raven stroked it a few times moaning earning the subs attention. the blondes eyes went wide as he sat up and moved from the dom. "m-master. i-it's too big." he whimpered but the other clicked his tongue before crawling over to jimin and moving his hand sup the side of his body. "don't worry kitten, master will make it fit." he then dragged the smaller back to his laying position and put more lube on jimin's hole. "m-master. u-use a condom." jimin may have been drunk but he knew he needed to be safe. "very well kitten." the older told and took a condom from the same drawer as the lube, opening it with his teeth and sliding it on to his thick cock.

jungkook immediately leaned over rubbed his protected member in between jimin's ass cheeks, groaning at the warm feeling and the others moans. jimin held the sheets in fists and moaned as he felt jungkook slap his hole with the tip of his bog cock. "ready kitten?" the older asked and slapped the others plump ass. "yes master~" the younger moaned and wiggled his ass, satisfied when his heard his master growl. "very well." with that the tip of the muscular males cock slowly pushed through the tight rim of muscle making the petite boy cry and fist the sheets more if that was even possible. the two stayed in the position where the taller was on his spreads knees with the shorter boys legs either side of his waist and head in the sheets. jungkook readjusted himself making jimin moan, he smirked and immediately knew he was ready.

slowly the older began to move in and out as he gripped the youngers hips with his big hands, a small squelching sound could be heard. soon enough the raven began to speed up making the blonde mouth fall open as moans and cusses left his plump lips, also moving back and forth or around in circles in the same rhythm as the other. "m-master, it ah~ feels so good~ f-faster~" jimin moaned loudly and the other chuckled before pulling the boy hard against him with one thrust, going hard and deep, "fuck!" jungkook groaned and held his now bruised hips before thrusting into him like a doll, roughly pounding into his bundle of nerves each time making him scream and shake. the small boy creamed with each rough thrust as his mouth hung open with drawl dripping down his cheek. "too fast~" he whimpered and jungkook slowed down for a moment letting him rest before going faster than before.

the wooden bedframe knocked against the wall loudly with each thrust. screams, moans, groans and loud skin slapping filled the room; people outside or in either room beside most likely hearing the two loud and clear. the bed began to dent the wall but neither of the boys cared and they continued going faster and faster, pleasure taking over their body and senses as they didn't care one bit. "i-i'm gonna cum!~" jimin moaned and arched his back and the other cock hit his nerves again. "go on kitten ngh~ cum!" he demanded and spanked his ass making him scream and cum all over the once clean sheets, his body going immediately limp. though jungkook didn't stop he instead went faster making the younger whimper loudly as tears left his eyes from the sensitivity. but soon enough the raven released his load into the condom and thrusting a few more times before pulling out and collapsing next to the blonde.