37

delivery

january 13th

chapter thirty-seven

jungkook sprinted through the hospital corridor trying to find the specific room on the VIP floor. almost tripping over, he finally turned the corner and saw all his friends nervously sitting outside of the operation room, all biting their nails. "where's jimin and the kids!" jungkook yelled and the five of his friends looked up before small voices were heard. "daddy!" saya and youngjae squealed and hugged his legs. "i-i hear appa i-in pain." youngjae told letting a small tear slip. "i know prince, that's why i have to go help him. stay out here with your uncles." with that, the raven burst into the room and all the nurses looked up, slightly bowing at him before helping the boy giving birth. "baby, i'm so sorry i'm late." he apologised to the sweating boy on the bed. "god jeon. ow~ couldn't you keep your dick in your pants." jimin grabbed his boyfriend's hand and squeezed hard making the older grimace. the raven knew he was in a lot of pain and didn't want him to be more stressed and tensed. "sorry baby." he told kissing his hand. "that's it. no ow~ n-no more k-kids. you and your ow~ h-huge cock are gonna b-be kicked out!" he screamed in pain while a couple of nurses tried not to laugh at his words. "one more push mr park." jimin squeezed his eyes shut and pushed hard, the sound of a baby crying heard.

at that moment the CEO's whole world stopped as he looked at the small infant that was beginning to be cleaned up and wrapped. a small tear left the cold-hearted ravens eye as he looked at his tired boyfriend who was puffing and panting while looking up at the doctors taking care of his child. "you did so well kitten." jungkook congratulated and leaned down, leaving a tender kiss on his plump lips. "i-i didn't mean those t-things kookie. d-don't hate me." the blonde began to sob making the older males eyes widen as he quickly hugged him. "it's okay beautiful, i know you didn't mean it." he told and kissed his lips again. "mr jeon. here is your newborn daughter." the male doctor told passing the small baby to him. the raven took her into his arms and began to sob, leaning down and pecking her small button nose. "my gorgeous girl. i'm going to protect you as my life depends on it. i will show you so much love just like i do with you appa, big sister and big brother." he told to the sleeping girl in his arms before passing her off to his boyfriend who quickly wrapped his arms around her. "s-she looks just l-like you." jimin told, kissing her forehead and rocking her back and forth, "i love you kookie." jungkook smiled and kissed his lovers lips. "i love you too my beautiful fiancé."

half an hour later jungkook exited the operation room and all his friends looked up eagerly, a tired saya and youngjae on namjoon's lap. "how is jimin and the baby, what gender? you never told us." jin demanded as he stood trying to peek over jungkook's shoulders into the room. "they are fine. just be quiet when you come in because they are both really tired. also, we had a baby girl." jungkook told and both older siblings cheered quietly. over the past few months, youngjae had decided he wanted another saya, lucky for him, the baby was a girl. the six of them entered to see jimin smiling down at the little girl with heart eyes. "oh... kookie, minie. she is adorable. she had jungkook's featured but jimin's lips, she is so cute." jin told patting her head gently. the small girl was soon passed around the room, yoongi surprisingly taking the longest to give her up. "what are you naming her?" namjoon asked as he supported the baby's head and body while saya held her. the blonde looked to the raven and motioned for him to come closer in which he whispered in and earned a happy nod from the raven. "her name is taeyeon." the CEO said with a big smile making the group awe.

january 17th

soon enough the couple and their newborn arrived home to see both youngjae and saya had fallen asleep on their huge custom-sized bed with a passed-out jin on the seat on the wall all the way on the other side of the room. "jinnie hyung." jimin whispered shaking the older awake who groaned and opened his eyes. "o-oh hey minie. your back. i have to rush off now. sorry." he told and pecked his cousin's forehead as well as his two nieces and one nephew. the two parents sat down on the bed, placing the carrier down before lifting taeyeon out of the carrier and in the middle of the bed comfortably. "uh, i should go put her in her room." jimin nodded and jungkook stood up before walking out of the large room. the now not pregnant male laid down next to his two oldest and pulled them close to him, excited for the years that will come.

[A/N: this book is almost finished :(((((((((( ]