25.

betelling jungkook

may 25th

chapter twenty-five

jimin sat in his cousin's lounge room while his children both slept in the guest room as he watched keeping up with the kardashian's, dipping strawberries in chocolate. the boy yawned and laid himself down, lifting his feet up and crossing his legs as he chuckled at the family on screen. after his second child, he consistently found himself watching dumb, scripted reality tv shows for hours on end when his kids were set down for naps. never in his teenage years did he think that he would be sitting in his cousin's house with two kids while watching reality tv show at age twenty. he shook his head at himself before standing up and taking the now-empty bowl where strawberries once were before placing it in the dishwasher and throwing away the empty plastic container stained with chocolate sauce. just as he was about to go nap, the doorbell went off, making him groan and drag his feet to the door.

slowly he opened it before it was forced fully opened by a long-haired raven who looked down at jimin with a small but sad smile gracing his lips. "j-jiminie baby?" jungkook asked reaching out and caressing his cheek as the younger melted into the warmth and slightly smiling. "yes kookie?" the blonde asked as a small tear left his eye. he looked his child's father up and down, he looked too serious to be the jungkook he used to know; the raven had a black suit on and a white shirt underneath with black loafers while he was wearing a simple outfit that consisted of an oversized sweater and grey sweatpants. jungkook said nothing before claiming the boy he missed for three years, quickly wrapping his arms around his waist while jimin hooked his around his neck – completely forgetting that fact his two kids were in the guest rooms queen-sized bed. "i miss you." the raven whispered against the other boys lips, picking him up and making his way to the couch. "i missed you too." the blonde told, now straddling the older boy as small moans escaped both their lips. "i love you so much jimin." jungkook said between kisses and his groped the petite boys ass. "i love you too." jimin moaned loudly.

"a-appa?" a small voice was heard making jimin quickly sit up and look over to the end of the couch to see youngjae looking at him confused. "u-uh youngjae- uh i'll get you some water yeah?" the blonde asked getting up from jungkook and picking up his toddler before walking to the kitchen leaving a dumbfounded raven behind. the small raven didn't say anything except clung to his father as he was scared of the unknown man who seemed to be hurting his father. "appa where youngie?" saya asked coming into the kitchen while rubbing her eyes making the young father sigh and rub the bridge of his nose, "jae jae! there you are!" she squealed and walked up to her father before hugging his side. "jimin." a confused deep voice asked making his flinch and look up to jungkook, "whose kids are these? are they yours?" with a hesitant nod the boy answer while jungkook bit his lip. "who's the mother?" the blonde bit his lip and pointed to himself. "i-i'm a mpreg." he answered and placed youngjae down who stood behind his father's legs along with his sister. "who's the father?" he asked curiously. "s-saya my o-oldest is from a p-past relationship. while youngjae t-the youngest i-is..." he couldn't find himself to answer the rest. "who's?" he asked again. "yours."

jungkook's face paled as he looked down at the small boy behind the blondes leg. "how old is he?" the older asked biting his lip as he watched a tear fall down jimin's face. "t-two." jungkook's eyes widened as he looked at the father of his newfound child. "you kept that from me for almost three years! i have missed two years of my own child's life!" he yelled loud and deep, making the three shudder and step backwards, "my first child! i missed two years of their life! i won't ever get them back jimin! i missed his first words! steps! smiles! laughs! why didn't you tell me?!" the males dark aura made the two kids cry as they stared up at the scary suited man through their father's legs. "i know! i-i'm sorry, kook! b-but you told me y-you hated k-kids. y-you said they w-were annoying, and you n-never wanted them." jimin cried. youngjae quickly came out from behind and ran to the taller raven beginning to hit his legs with his small fists. "you make appa cry!" the boy told pouting. the newfound father bent down and patted his sons head, love and sadness evident in his eyes. "i-i'm sorry baby. i won't make appa cry ever again. daddy will keep you all safe. saya, youngjae. i'll be the daddy you always needed." both kids looked to their crying appa who nodded, both kids quickly running to their daddies arms and pulling you into a big hug, "come here kitten." jimin made his way over to the three and hugged him. "t-thank you kookie." he said kissing his cheek.

the raven kissed all his babies foreheads before looking to the small four-year-old girl. "saya. i may not be your real daddy, but you will still be my princess. i will spoil you and give you everything you want. i will spoil all of you with both love and money. will you accept me as your daddy?" he asked. saya nodded and threw her arms around jungkook to which he wrapped his muscular arms protectively around his daughter, "babies i need to talk with appa. are you going to stay here?" both kids nodded and watched their parents fondly as stood up. "kitten?" the younger nodded looking up at the raven, "will you be my boyfriend?" jimin cried and quickly hugged jungkook. "y-yes kookie. i love y-you so much." with that their lips were sealed, and the two kids made a disgusted sound before waddling off.

[ A/N: i am going to be updating my books a lot now since i am on school holidays. and i am planning to start a new book, so comments some ideas or what you would like me to write. it would be much appreciated ]