38

third baby

may 19th

chapter thirty-eight

"jungkook! get me taeyeon's bottle!" the young father called out to his fiancé yelling an 'okay'. a few minutes later the CEO came into the room with a warmed bottle and sucked it quickly before nodding at the warmth and passing it to his lover. "thank you, babe." the blonde told and kissed his lips. jimin began to feed his daughter while the older sat and watched the adorable seen before him. "i could not be any happier." the raven mumbled but the blonde heard it and turned bright red. "i'm happy as well." jimin told kissing his soon to be husband on the lips while feeding their gorgeous baby girl. "minie. i know we just had taeyeon, but i want more children." he whined back the small laugh and place himself on his lap. "i'm only twenty-one and your only twenty-three kook. we have over a long time to continue our beautiful family which i hope to do." he told, looking down at his ring, "i'm so excited for the wedding and i can't wait to be with you for the rest of my life." jungkook smiled and wrapped his arms around his fiancé who was now holding their sleeping daughter tightly.

a couple of hours later jimin and jungkook sat on the lounge while the blonde was bouncing taeyeon's rocking bouncer thing, both were watching the news cuddled up to each other. but a sudden, adorable sound made both parents snap their eyes to the raven baby, she was giggling and laughing for the first time. "my baby! you giggled." jimin giggled himself and went down to his daughter, making funny faces while she only laughed harder making both adults chuckle and begin playing with the girl. "appa, daddy. i'm hungry." youngjae said waddling over to them before being picked up by jungkook. "come one prince. i'll make you a sandwich. can you go get say for me?" youngjae nodded at his father before leaving his arms and running up to the stairs before crawling up and using the railing making the older chuckle. he began making the sandwiches and soon enough both the oldest kids came running into the kitchen and hugging their father's legs. "hey, my babies." both kids giggled and wrapped themselves around the male's legs making it harder for him to walk around the kitchen.

jimin, jungkook and their kids huddling around jimin expect for the baby who was on jungkook's broad and muscular chest. they watched the family movie saya had pretty much forced them into watching but they didn't mind, spending time with each other was above all. never would they trade this family for any other or anyone else. after so many years of hardships and tough days, jimin had finally reached his peak of happiness and he couldn't be happier than being right here with his family he would forever be with. "i love you my gorgeous family." the blonde told and pecked his four family members on the forehead, cheek and lip. "i love you my babies." jungkook said and doing the same before hearing the same from their two oldest children and babbling from the youngest.