30

visit ⚠️⚠️

june 20th

chapter thirty

saya, jimin and youngjae had just arrived back home from kindergarten and they were currently putting all their bags away, ready to rest after the long day. jimin walked his children to their bedroom and dressed them in comfy clothes for their afternoon nap. both children were pretty much knocked out after several minutes leaving the house quiet, the perfect things for the young father after spending a full day in a noisy and crowded classroom full of pre-schoolers. jungkook and jimin had been talking every day and facing timing every odd day, they couldn't wait for next month to end as the blonde would be moving to seoul and starting his family properly. but something happened today and yesterday that never normally happened, the younger had messaged the older a good morning and a few other different texts throughout the day only to be ignored, even though the CEO was busy he always replied within a few minutes, but he hadn't in a couple of days at all. it hurt the poor boy thinking his boyfriend reconsidered his options, he knew he was being dramatic and jumping to conclusions but still, he hated the feeling.

the blonde curled up alone on his bed, sad he hadn't been able to talk to his lover for a small amount of time. but when his phone pinged, jimin sat up quicker than ever and quickly checked the message which was indeed from jungkook making him smiled and quickly open the messages. open the front door. it read making him furrow his eyebrows and exit his room, walking towards the front door with wary steps. carefully the front door was opened, and he looked out to see his lover in a simple black top and jeans as well as timberlands. "kookie!" jimin squealed jumping onto his boyfriend and pulling him into a deep kiss, fumbling his hands around in his hair while the other supported the smaller securely by the waist. "i missed you so much kitten." the raven said through the kiss as he pushed the door closed with his foot and stumbled to the youngers bedroom. "i missed you too master." he giggled as he was gently placed on the bed before the other crawled on top of him. "i'm sorry i haven't messaged, i have been trying to get work done so i could have a few days off to come to see you my love." jungkook attacked jimin's neck with kisses and licks, loving the way his lover tasted, "minie? would like to have a family with me? do you want another child?" the eyes of the blonde went wide before he nodded, beginning to roll his body against the elders. "yes master. make me pregnant again."

jungkook smirked and ran his hands down his body and under his t-shirt, feeling around and tracing each individual ab while leaving multiple hickeys on his neck. jimin moaned and tangled his hands once again in the tops hair, loving the way the other male's lips felt. the raven pulled away breathless and looked down at his panting boyfriends before leaning back down and leaving a firm kiss on his lips, grinding against him. "i love you so fucking much." the taller groaned as he groped the boys ass. "mm~ i love you too." the two males movements were sensual as they moved against each other, still fully clothed but loving the feeling as their pants began to tighten. "are you sure you want another child?" jungkook asked between the kiss beginning to hump his petite lover. "mm~ yes." the smaller moaned beginning to pull off the other boys top. the older lifted his arms and let the younger slip his t-shirt off, immediately gasping at the rock-solid chest in front of him. jimin flipped them so he was on top, immediately leaning down, licking and kissing causing hickeys to form on his soft skin. "f-fuck kitten. i-i love you lips." the said boy began to kiss lower until he was met with the v-line just above jungkook's hard cock, "t-take mm~ take off your s-shirt." jimin did so leaving his smaller body on show.

jungkook turned to make himself sit on top of his lover, carefully undoing the belt of the younger boys pants, unzipping them before fully pulling them down and throwing them to the other side of the room. "just as pretty as ever," he said kissing his thighs, "you don't even look as if you had two children. god jimin. how did i get so lucky to have a beauty like you." the blonde moaned making the other smirk before he pulled down the exposed boys boxers, throwing them somewhere as well. "let's get you prepped. where's the lube?" jimin's shaky hand pointed to the bottom draw of his side table, the older reaching over him, brushing his clothed cock with the petite boys exposed one making them both groans. jungkook came back up with an unopened bottle of lube, quickly opening it and smothering some of the liquid on his fingers and his lover's hole. slowly he pushed in making the other moan and arch his back at the feeling he hadn't felt in some years. "does it hurt?" jungkook looked with concern but trying not to immediately fuck him senseless. the small boy nodded and began to move back and force on the one finger, making the other smirk and began to move in and out.

soon enough jimin had four fingers inside of him, he loved the feeling and wanted more causing him to whine. "m-master ah~ i want- want your c-ah~ cock." he moaned and jungkook smirked before pulling out making the smaller whine louder than before. the raven undid his buttons and zipper before pulling of his pants, a huge bulge evident in his pants. his underwear soon disappeared as he eyed the huge cock between his legs making him shiver. "m-master. i-i- it's too bi-big." he told making jungkook chuckle as he began to lube u[ his huge cock. "don't worry kitten. i'll make my cock fit perfectly in you, just wait." he told before scooting closer to the boy sprawled out in front of him who shuddered, "ready?" jimin hesitantly nodded and spread his legs waiting for the older to enter.