17.

beginning to leave

february 23rd

chapter seventeen

true to his word jimin had began working harder. he worked three jobs every day for four hours except for wednesday and saturday, which landed him a huge amount of money by the end of the week. the doctor had given an all clear to work hard until he was five months old. he was almost at his fourth which meant he would have made around fifty thousand by the time he had to stop working that hard and only take part time easy shifts. he was perfectly set but was constantly too warn out to even be with saya making him fell terrible for not being with his daughter, but this is what he needed to do for her future. both jin and jimin had begun to pack up his things as he was going to move to his new three-bedroom apartment in busan once he turns five months. they had everything planned from jobs to people jimin could see in busan in order to keep him safe through pregnancy.

"jinnie have you called jiwoon, taehyung, mathew and somin (kard) to let them know that i will be there in about a month?" jimin asked and he sealed a box, a big hoodie over him that was hiding his baby belly that was quite big now. "yes, they also have the job at the kindergarten for you. they are so excited to see saya, they haven't seen her since she was born. also, i haven't told them your pregnant only for them to look over you." jimin giggled before nodding. "are you excited to see your little brother or sister. we will find out in a couple weeks." said the blonde as he leaned down in front of his daughter, lifting up his jumper making her smile. "brother." she said and hugged the belly making the young father smile. "you want a bother?" she smiled and nodded kissing the bloated tummy, "i love you so much baby bear." both the father and daughter shared a small peck on the lips before they continued to pack boxes.

suddenly a ring on the blonde phone caused him to waddle over and pick it up without checking the caller. "hello?" he asked in a monotone. "minie! you finally answered, you haven't been at school in almost a month. you also never answer the door. did i do something wrong?" jungkook asked with a sniff. "i'm sorry i haven't answered you. i'm just a little busy right now but i'm not mad at you kookie. i love you and want to see you but i can't at the moment." he giggled trying to his sobs that were starting. "o-okay jimin. call me if you need anything. i love you baby. i really miss you, please come see me soon." he said earning a hum, jin looked at him disappointed almost as if to tell him 'go see him for a last time'. "wait! are-are you free right now? i want to see you." the younger told. "yes i'm free! i'm free, please come see me!" the latter giggled at the formers enthusiasm. "i'll be at your house in twenty minutes."

soon enough jimin was outside the boys house in oversized winder clothes in order to hide the baby bump. with shaky hands the young father knocked on the door, shocked when it opened instantly to a bunny smiling boy who quickly swept him into a hug. unaware of the baby in the boys stomach because of the layers. "i missed you! where were you?" he asked pulling the latter inside. "i'm sorry. something came up and i haven't been able to see you or go to school. i'm okay though." he told and hugged back. "mhm~" the raven growled and bit the blondes neck making the shorter boy freak and push the taller away. "n-no kookie. i don't w-want to." jimin stuttered as he stepped away from jungkook who quickly stopped and pulled him back to his chest. "i was just testing the waters kitten. i was never going to force you, if you were up for it i would've but i'm not going to okay?" the older assured and the younger nodded before pulling the boy up to his room, pushing him onto the bed before crawling beside him and laying close to him, hoping spend time close with him in the time he had left.

jungkook hugged jimin and noticed his belly was slightly bigger but he didn't care if the blonde was gaining weight, he would love him no matter what, so he didn't say anything and instead hugged him closer. "will you come back to school soon" the older asked earning a negative hum from the younger. "no. i have to do a few more things before i come back. i hope we can be together and happy one day kookie-hyung." jimin hated lying but he needed to do it for sake of their relationship. "young master." a knock came from the door. "yes?" he asked. "would you and mr park like any type of food." she asked and the older looked to the younger who was nodding. "what do you want kitten?" he asked, and the boy thought for a moment. "pickles and nutella!" he shouted happily making the raven furrow his eyebrows but didn't say anything. "also a packet of chips." the maid told them she would be back soon before making her way down. "pickles and nutella?" jungkook asked curiously. "that's what i'm craving." jimin said shrugging his shoulders and sitting up waiting for food.

the raven watched the blonde dip the pickles in the nutella like it was nothing while he sat with his honey chicken chips with a confused look. "does it actually taste good min?" jungkook asked curiously before sitting up and getting closer. "yes!" he squealed and shoved a small pickle with nutella on the end in jungkooks mouth. the older shrugged and tried it, almost gagging at the taste before running to the bathroom and spitting it out. "w-what? how d-do you like that?" the former asked trying to get the taste out of his mouth. "it's delicious." the pregnant boy said shoving a few more pickles and the chocolate spread in his mouth making the muscular boy want to vomit.