6.

sleepover pt. 2

september 5th

chapter six

jungkook and his friends sat around a large kitchen table with both pizza, beer and soft drink for jimin whom jin didn't allow to drink the alcohol, but the boy wasn't happy about it. "please jinnie, just one?" earning another shake of the head from jin, "please~" jungkook laughed and past the youngest his beer. "you can have a sip of mine but no more after that." the raven said but looked up to the boys cousin for approval, earning a hesitant nod and a squeal from the blonde who quickly snatched the drink. everyone watched as the youngest took a sip of the alcoholic drink before sticking his tongue out in disgust. "why would you want to drink that?" jimin asked and shivered as the disgusting taste didn't leave his mouth. "well jimin, once you drink more you get used to it. but you won't be having more." yoongi said earning a frown from the boy, "just eat your pizza and drink your orange juice like a good boy."

they all conversed over the table as they talked about random things like school and jobs. "what do you boys want to be when your older? i'm the owner of a café." jin told, and the boys thought for a moment. "i kind of want to be a businessman, rapper or producer." the white-haired male answered earning a nod from the other. "producer." yoongi answered blandly. "probably a choreographer or rapper." the brunette said, everyone giving him a few a few words of luck. "maybe a model." taehyung answered hesitantly only to get a firm positive answer from his boyfriends telling him how stunning he is. "i have the job of a CEO waiting for me so i guess that's what i will be." jin and jimin looked at jungkook surprised. "a CEO huh?" jin asked earning a simple nod from the boy, "anyways, what about you chim? have you thought about it yet?" jimin thought for a moment before shrugging. "maybe a-a singer?" he answered while everyone asked him to sing while he declined. "chimmie, sing promise." jin said, and the blonde answered with a small 'fine.'

so with that jimin began to sing the song he had written on his own. his notes were perfect, and his words were clear and smooth. the song had so much emotion yet made you smile on both the inside and outside. jungkook closed his eyes and leaned back as he listened to the angelic voice that came from the blonde boy sitting next to him. the raven knew he could dance but never did he think the boy good sing so amazing. all six of them listened to the youngest who was trying his hardest not to let them down. but no one was let down throughout the whole song, they were when the song stopped though and they all clapped. "who is that about or for?" namjoon asked and he prompted his chin upon his palm. "my future lover or husband, to let them know i loved them before they even knew." jimin's eyes turned to crescents as he began receiving compliments from all his friends. never did he think that these people – he had known only for a short period of time, except for jin – would be who he trusted the most.

a small amount of time later the seven sat cuddle on mattresses they had moved to the loungeroom. hoseok and his boyfriends squeezed themselves onto a queen mattress as did namjoon and jin. jungkook had carried down his king mattress for both jimin and him to sleep, both weren't complaining as they had a lot of space. a family movie was playing – a comedy – and everyone was enjoying themselves while cuddled up to one another. everyone was focused on the television, but it changed when the phone the belonged to the blonde lit up as it sat on top of the quilt. jungkook watched a picture showed on the screen of a brunette kissing the blonde cheek at some sort of party as well as the name 'jackie'. jealousy shot through the muscle bunnies body making him clench his jaw and fist his hands under the quilt. "i'll be back." the youngest told before standing up and going towards the kitchen, the others listened in to the boys conversation; though they could only hear their friend.

jimin walked into the kitchen and answered the phone before bringing to his ear. "hey jackson." the younger said then waited for the boys reply. "hi minie, just wanted to know what time you are picking saya up? i want to make sure i'm awake because it's my day of tomorrow and i will likely sleep in." jackson told making the smaller giggle, making jealousy course through jungkook even more. "i will come at maybe twelve? it that alright? also is saya alright?" jimin asked, saying the last park a little quieter, earning a hum from the brunette. "she is fine. alright. see you tomorrow minie." jackson told. "bye jackson, see you tomorrow." the blonde then hung up and made his way back to the loungeroom, climbing back under the covers. "we need to be at jackie's by twelve." he told his cousin earning a positive answer, "kookie, can i have cuddles?" jungkook sighed before pulling the boy to his chest, firmly wrapping his arms around the boys small waist. "who's jackie?" the former asked the latter while the other boys chuckled as they could sense his jealousness. "just a friend." jimin told before burying himself in the elders chest.

the television was soon turned off, everyone cuddled up to one another under the warm blankets and their legs intertwined. jungkook smiled down at jimin who had fisted his shirt in his small hands as soft snores escaped his plump, parted lips. he wanted to kiss the boys lips, but he couldn't do that to the small innocent boy that pretty much lay on top of him, instead he admired but didn't touch. soon enough the raven fell asleep dreaming about his friends – mostly jimin.