Chapter. 9

I almost couldn't think straight. It was not even 5 o'clock before Donnie's alarm went off. I froze when I saw where the distress signal came from.

Val's house.

I grabbed my swords and headed there as fast as I could, the others not too far behind.

When we got there, we saw her mother crying and her father trying to calm down his wife. And to our surprise, Chief Vincent was there too. After all, we were not supposed to be seen in plain daylight, but damn, I'm too worried about Val to care.

Anyways, after a bit, they told us what happened. A car crash right in front of her, and that was when someone kidnapped her.

They used a medicine to make her unable to resist, and take her in a van. Donnie confirmed it after seeing on the streets' security cameras.

I frowned and clenched my teeth. Whoever kidnapped Val would pay for it. And they would pay a lot more if they dared to hurt her.

"We need to find her." I said. "Any ideas?"

"She doesn't have a cellphone, does she?" Donnie asked.

"She has, but she hardly ever uses it. She uses more her wristband, and look that she only uses it for general alarms." He father said.

"Where is it?"

"In her room." I went there and quickly started opening the drawers.

I hate the idea of invading her privacy, but I need to.

Soon enough I found her cellphone. It still had some battery in it.

After I found it, I went back to the living room and gave it to Donnie.

"Here." I said.

He plugged it with his gadgets and used them get into the cellphone.

Once he was in, he used the app that connected the cellphone to the wristband and tracked it down. Soon enough, we had an address.

"Got it."

I nodded. "Don't worry. We'll bring her back." I said to her parents, who nodded.

After that, we left to find her.

Timeskip

After some good time searching, we finally reached the place. An abandoned building.

We got inside full ninja mode. And when we got inside the room Val was in, I felt my blood boil in pure anger.

She was on a chair with her wrists tied up behind her back, and her head was hanging in a way her hair covered her face.

But what made me furious was the fact that her tank top and cardigan were torn apart in several parts, and some of them were stained with blood. And since her tank top was white, the blood marks were very clear.

"Tell us where your mutant friends are, and we might let you live." One of the men said.

"If you wanted to know where they are, then why did you invade my house?" She asked almost growling.

"Well, that's simple, princess. We need money to do our job, and it's not like we know how to have honest lives." Another man said as he walked up to her.

"Now, tell us where your freak friends live and we'll let you go." He said as he grabbed her neck.

Just then, she spit on his face, making him let go of her.

"Even if I knew how to get there I wouldn't tell you, because I think scum like you should go to hell!" She yelled.

Then, he punched her in her face hard enough to make her fall on the ground, chair and all.

"We don't care about what you think of us." He started as he grabbed her hair and yanked it. "We want to know where the turtles are so we can make them stop getting on our way."

She chuckled lowly. "You really think you stand a chance against them? From what I understood, they've already kicked your butts so many times that I bet that's why your boss disappeared. Maybe he's looking for better henchmen than you jerks."

He hit her head on the ground, grabbed a gun and pointed it to her forehead.

"You will tell us where your friends live, or I will ruin this pretty face of yours."

"Go ahead. It's not like I care about my looks anyway." She said as she smirked.

He got ready to shoot. And I've had enough.

I'm the first one to jump down and fight them off, mainly the one who was with a gun on Val's head.

"You bastards should know better than to mess with us." I growled at him before knocking him out.

As my brothers fought the rest of the criminals, I hurry towards Val.

"Val! Are you okay?!" I asked as I cupped her cheek. I could feel my heart breaking as I saw the bruise on her face.

Yet, she smiled at me. "Took you long enough, heh." She made a joke before passing out.

I free her and pick her up. "Ninjas! Retreat!" I shouted.

With that, we were out of there and heading straight to her house.