The Mage

*I recommend playing the YouTube video for a better reading experience.*

'Click'

'Clack'

'Click'

'Tsk'

'Tsk'

'Crrraaagghhh'

He opened his eyes.

Right in front of him, smiled, a ghostly figure, hanging upside down.
Truly, it was a terrifying sight to behold.

Skillfully, he slits the throat of the figure, with an odd looking knife.

The horrific figure burnt into ashes, as it fell down on the floor.

Wails soon covered the entire room. Unnerving looking creatures crawled out from the crack of the wall.
Each creatures had different expressions on each face.
Some smiled out of pure happiness, yet it still looked very much disturbing.
Some had the faces of agony.

Aside from the azure-haired male, there was another couple in the room. The couple screamed in terror, as the creatures began to multiply.
The couple began to make signs of the cross, as they cried and prayed for the horror to stop.

Plunging his sword to the wooden planks of the room, he began to recite a chant in an unknown language....perhaps it was in Latin?

The creatures stopped their crawling. They looked at the male in horror, yet their expressions stayed the same. But it was clear that they were angry.

The male looked up from his chant, and witnessed the utmost horror of the creatures.
He dipped his finger in a bottle of glowing purple. The liquid sticking to his finger, he began to make a circle around his feet, with the liquid.

He continued his chant, and the creatures started to scream. So loud, that the entire house shook.
They desperately try to reach to the male. Desperately trying to stop him.

But as they near him, the circle that the male drew earlier on his feet, turned into a huge mouth. It's jagged teeth, and long tongue looked horrid.
The mouth soon began to eat the creatures.

The creatures wailed, as they were being feasted.
Till all of the creatures were gone.
The mouth on the ground was gone too.
Only an empty room.

The cracks in the wall were covered in a talisman, with odd looking writing.

The couple still shaking on their knees, looked at the azure-haired male in awe.

"Th-Thank you, Mr. Exorcist! You saved us!" The man replied.

The azure haired male clicked his tongue, as he placed his sword in a guitar case.

"Foolish." He mutters.

"Pardon?" The woman asks.

"You humans claim to be god, because you discovered science. But when facing unscientific things... You miserably cry and make the sign of the cross."
The male states.

He began to walk out of the room, before the couple called out to him.

"What about the payment?" They ask.

"I'm not interested in rubbish." He says.

He stops walking, and faces the couple.

"For the last damn time... I'm a Mage. Not a lowly Exorcist."

Full Name: K. Ethan Mayride
Age: ??
Gender: Male

"Last existing magic holder.
Withholds knowledge that no average person knows.
???????????????"