The Undercover

*Everything mentioned in this book is fictional, and not true.*

"I am pretty sure, that the Prime Minister is aware of your identity as General, no?" Ethan asks, after he gave his black tea a sip.

Peace gave a small, irritated sigh before replying.
"Yup. So aware, he can't get this beautiful face off his head." She says, in a discouraged tone.

Ethan's eye twitched in annoyance from the brat's answer.
"Either way, we need to find an opening. An excuse, rather, to get to him." He continues.
"And I think, a disguise could partially help with this situation."

"Hold your horses. What 'we'? There is no 'we'. This literally is in military's hands, and this is our problem. You can't just come here and be a guest. May I remind you, you barged in here." Peace complains.

"I have unfinished business with the people the Prime Minister is hiding.... And... I thought I'd just have to ride the problem with the military. I mean, we, after all, are after the same man." Ethan informs.

Peace crosses her arms, and gave a huff, as she blew a few stray hairs from her face.
"I so hope you choke on a hair ball." Peace internally curses at the azure haired male.

"Rotten brat. I curse you with old age." Ethan thoughts to himself.

Both gave fake smiles to each other, before a silent second passed by.
As the second ticked away, both parties stood up from their chairs, and began to throw insults at each other.

Peace stood on top of her chair, to be the same on Ethan's height.

"D**mbledore wannabe!!" Peace yells.

"British Brat imposter!!" Ethan screams.

"I hope you get hit by lightning!!" Peace cursed.

"I will feed you off to Beelzebub!!" Ethan threatened.

"Oh, we're going on names now, aren't we?! Well, WE GOT RELIGION THAT COULD BEAT YOURS!!" Peace yells.

Ethan winced by the name, but Peace noticed it.

"Oho! I gatcha now, bruv!"

"You've done it now, you brat." Ethan mutters.

The soldiers holding their guard in the door to the conference room, trembled.
The huge crashing noises from inside the conference room, was concerning.
Another loud crash, made the guards concerned on what was happening on the inside.

The Captain, marching his way to the conference room, and a note in his gloved hand.
He was feeling giddy with the good news, and cannot wait for the General to know all about it.
The soldiers outside the conference room, gave him a concerned look, before opening the door for him.

"Peace! You won't believe it! I got something, relating to the Prime-..." The Captain's words hung.

There, in front of him, was
World War V.

The velvet curtains were on fire. The table was sticking on the ceiling. The chairs were stuck on the windows and walls. Rubble fell on the floor, and....was that ash?