The Devilish Deal

(*Daijiro is rightfully and originally owned by his Creator. The Creator of Daijiro gave permission for me to use his character in the book.)

*The story is fictional and not true*

"Oh, I just have the most brilliant idea!" Daijiro excitedly claps his hands in delight.

"You." He points at Peace. "Let's play a fun game!"

"But you." Daijiro boredly gave Ethan a dissapointed look. "Your playing Cinderella today. Your cleaning up, while the little one and I play."

"Are you crazy?! Daiji—" Ethan was cut short, by Daijiro who instantly clicked his tongue, while disapprovingly shaking his head.

"You are in no position to defy my requests!" Daijiro stated.

"Now!" He exclaimed, "Little one, let's go play! Cinderella.... clean up."

In a blink of an eye, Peace and Daijiro was gone from the room, and only Ethan remained, armed with a mop and broom.

Ethan let out a bitter scream, as he furiously stomped his foot to the ground.

----

"Isn't this field lovely?" Daijiro asks, as he plucks a white flower.

"No." Peace replies, truthfully.

In the middle of nowhere, Peace had found herself and the strange male in a field filled with star shaped flowers. The sky was dark and red.

Daijiro gave out a manical laughter, as he slaps his knee. Making his companion look at him in genuine concern.

The male stopped laughing, as he calmly pulled out his sword, from behind. Peace's eyes widened at the sight of the huge sword.

Peace held onto her 'emergency pistol' that she had tucked beneath her coat.

"Woah, man. Calm down! That is a big bum sword, right there in your paws." Peace retorted.

"Let's see...if you win... I'll give you any kind of information you desire!" Daijiro offered.
"I mean...I can easily win against your scrawny arms." The male quietly added.

Peace's ears perked up, as she heard the offer.

"Any information? Even if it's confidential, unknown, mysterious, or an untold secret?" Peace asks.

"Yes. But... If I win... I will take your place in the human world, and you will be staying here...till I want to come back here in Tartarus." Daijiro continues.

"H-how long will that take?" Peace questions.

"Mmmm... Maybe a thousand years? Depends on when the boredom strikes." Daijiro answers.

A sly grin grew on his face.

"Do we have a deal?" He asks, as he extends his hand for a handshake.

"F-fine... But no handshakes, man. Your...shady as hell." Peace agrees.

A sinister grin appeared on Daijiro's face.

"Very well. I've always wanted to see the Youngest General in action."

-'-'-'-'-'-

*** I recommend to play the YouTube music from here, for a better reading experience.***

Peace readied her gun, but halted her movements.
Clearly remembering what Daijiro had said earlier.