Prologue: Who are you?

"Geez.. Mei, why do we need to put up with Teacher Himeko's absurd restrictions!?"

Kiana Kaslana, a girl with blue eyes and a white hair tied into two big braids, whines as she walks down on the hallways with her classmates.

"Don't be like that Kiana, Teacher Himeko is right you know. You never know what would happen in a battlefield so isn't the best to give ourselves some restrictions while training so we knew what we need to do when we would be put in the same scenario?"

Raiden Mei, the girl whose tallest among the group and also the longest of hair length that reaches to the back of her thighs. She has violet eyes and same color hair but with a much darker shade that almost look black. She tries to calm Kiana down by talking some sense to her, it did work well until...

"Big Sister Mei, please don't bother with her. A nut-head would still be a nut even when cracked open."

Broya Zaychik, the youngest and smallest of the group, said. She has silver eyes and silver hair tied by a pair of huge ribbons into two drill shaped pigtails. Her legs are not of that of a human's but to that of a robot. She uses it to float around just like she was doing right now.

"Wait a minute, are you telling me I'm an idiot?!" Kiana retaliates back at Bronya's sarcasm.

"Oh my, Broya's calculations seems to have an error. Bronya doesn't think that Kiana Idiotka would understand what Bronya said." Bronya snickered, clearly provoking the white haired girl.

"Geez, you two, would you stop it?" Mei, who was in the middle, tries to pacify the two.

It was always like this everyday, Bronya would provoke Kiana, and Kiana would fight back. Mei always tries her best to get between them so it would not turn into mess. That said, everything would still end on a positive note... Well not this time though.

"Hmph, whatever..." Kiana said pouting and then walk away from the group. Mei was taken back, of course, even Bronya. That said, they let her be. They knew her well and if they would predict where she was going, she would go to the training grounds to blow off some steam.

@@@@

Kiana was stomping as she walks on the hallways. She grumbles about something and then pout and proceed to stomps the floor more. She repeated this routine along the way to her destination.

When she reaches the door of the training ground, Kiana seems to be a calmer than before. That was on the outside though, but in the inside was not. She breath deeply and calms herself. She put her hand on the scanner and the door slides open on its own.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Upon opening, she was met by three gunfire. Kiana was surprised that there's a student already training on the training grounds. Class has just ended but base from the destroyed targets, the student seems to have been training for a while now. However, the thing that surprises her the most was the student is a male.

Valryries are called Valkyries because all of them are girls. In this world, there are things that are called stigmatas which are able to harness powers, called Honkai energy, to strengthen those who wields it, but unfortunately this is not available for all. For some reason it seems that stigmatas are more compatible with girls rather than boys.

Although there are some cases where males have compatibility with them, they are either ended up rank C or B at best. There are only two well-known males who broke those limits, but the possibility of the young man in front of Kiana breaking it is similar to that of a needle trying to break a thick steel wall.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

But even with that, the young man seems to be not fazed by the facts. He keeps shooting at the targets, stopping once to fix his aim. Truly a marvelous dedication to training but for Kiana, her face can't help but wrap in annoyance.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

Bang!

Kiana intervenes making the boy miss his shoot, well to be honest, he was missing his shots ever since awhile ago.

"You are using a M1911 pistol, designed with an effective rage of 50 meters. Are you an idiot for shooting it twice of that distance?!" Kiana can't help but lecture the boy. As her expertise is with pistols, she gets annoyed pretty quickly when they're used incorrectly.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

However, the boy continued to shoot despite Kiana's interjection. It is clear that he is ignoring her as if she wasn't there in the first place.

"You! Hey listen to me!" It, of course, upset Kiana. She tried grabbing his shoulders to force his attention. However she only grab the air as the boy in front of her disappeared.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

No, he didn't. The gunshots lead Kiana to look up and saw the boy suspended in midair. He had jumped rather than disappeared.

Click!

She heard the gun locking back due to it being out of bullets. The boy removes the magazine and quickly feeds another one into the gun. This was all done before he could land on the ground. Kiana is in awe to the movements of the boy but that was all, even if he can do all that incredible feat, it doesn't matter if he doesn't hit any....

'No way...'

The three shots connected. When she look over the targets, she saw three hole on the red dot. To maintain such accuracy and precision when firing three times in a row adding up to the disadvantage of gun's effective range and doing it while jumping, Kiana competitive spirit seems to have lit up.

"W-who are you?" She reflexively ask the boy. However, she was once again ignored as the boy begin packing up his things.

"Hey, don't ignore me!" she shouted, but the boy continued on towards the exit. Kiana pouted in anger and grabbed the boy arm.

"Tsk, annoying brat"

"W-wha-!"

Kiana was taken back, she didn't expect that the first thing that would come out of the boy's mouth was an insult. The boy took this opportunity and quickly shakes his arms free. He leaps backwards and runs off outside the training ground.

"Hey, wait up!"

Kiana tried running after him but as soon she reached the corridors, there no sight of the boy. She looks around for a second time but still found nothing, not even a single trace.

=========

I'm not that good in English so there might be grammatical errors. It doesn't help either that I'm writing on my phone. So yeah, I'll appreciate any corrections and tips.

Anyway, hope you enjoy this book!!