Chapter 36: Here Comes the Maid

Rewinding back time a bit, when Glynne and the others were enjoying themselves at the restaurant.

Fu Hua was walking down the school corridors, as she was guiding a person towards the principal's office. She glance at her side to see a young woman with gray hair and pink colored eyes. There is a mole under her right eye, which somehow gives a boost in her mature charm.

Although for some reason, she is wearing a frilly maid dress with a short skirt and crimson roses decorated in some places. The dress feels like those that can be seen on a maid cafe rather than those that are use professionally. However the young women's clothes wasn't a costume as Fu Hua knows that this is a part of the woman's identity.

"Is there's something wrong?" the woman asked, noticing the student staring at her.

"It's nothing much." Fu Hua shrugged her shoulders a bit as she shifted her gaze forward. "I was only wondering that you were able to be separated from your captain. Considering how you always stick to her."

"It cannot be helped. It was an order from the Overseer himself." the maid said while putting a hand over one of her cheeks. "I would also like for Ms. Durandal to come but unfortunately she was busy at the moment."

".... Is that so" silence once again reign over the two. As their conversation suggest, this is not the first time they have met. However it is not like their relationship would be considered close either, as evident on how Fu Hua is quite wary of the guest.

It was not long until they reach the principal's office. "Principal, Ms. Rita Rossweisse has arrived." Fu Hua said as she knocked on the huge door

"Come in" Theresa's voice can be heard from the other side. With the permission of person inside, Fu Hua grasped the handle and opened the door. What met their vision was a young white haired girl who seems to be out of place among the vintage stuff that are displayed all over the room. That said, her real age wasn't really that far behind from aesthetics of the room. "Welcome to St. Freya Academy Far East Branch. It is a pleasure to meet you again Ms. Rossweisse."

"The pleasure is mine, Ms. Theresa." Rita bowed down while raising her skirt a bit. As the maid entered the room, Fu Hua excused herself in and closed the door behind them.

"Why won't you take a seat," Theresa said as she waved her hand towards the black comfy sofa. Rita followed and sat down while Fu Hua was on the corner preparing some tea.

As they wait for the water to boil, the Principal started the discussion. "I was surprising that Otto has sent you as his proxy, I was expecting that he would sent someone like a manager of a science team like usual."

"Yes, it was quite surprising indeed." Rita said while putting a hand on her cheek. "However the Overseer seems the have a precognition that something might happen during exams, so he decided for me to be sent as an assurance."

What the maid said hard to believe. Sure, there are times when Otto's precognitive abilities are right but Theresa instincts tells her that that was not the only reason why Rita is here. She can't help but to be wary at her, same was true as with Fu Hua earlier.

Their discussion was interrupted when they heard a cup being place in front of them by Fu Hua. "Thank you" Theresa said as the timing was on point with her needing it to calm her mind.

"By the way Ms. Theresa," Rita said after sipping her tea, "How was the boy?"

"Boy?" Theresa was confused for a moment by the change of topic. However she quickly realized it when she remembered the event before Glynne transferred. "Isn't this a bit sudden for you to asked about him?"