Chapter 33: Batle Simulation (Part 2)

A couple of minutes later, the number of honkai beast spawning begun to dwindle down.

Fu Hua gather Ki energy on her fist and punched forward, knocking over the gathered groups of giant mosquito like honkai beast.

Meanwhile, Elena put over her hand on the rapier and begun loading it with honkai energy. She dropped down her stance and charged forward leaving a trail of electricity. Those who are hit begun vibrating in midair as they were shock by rogue lightnings.

However there are still few which are left unharmed. The two stared at them as prepared their stances to intercept them.

It was only subtle but both Elena and Fu Hua are beginning to breathe deeply in set intervals. Though the radical level honkai beast can be taken down in one to two shots, dealing with a huge quantity of them would still be exhausting.

RRRRAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGG!!!

There was a loud roar followed by a clanging on what it seems to be a shield. The trees at the distance are being knock down one by one as the big creature draws near.

Elena and Fu Hua tense up as it seems like it the time for the Elite monster to appear. They had a sense of urgency and quickly hasten the subjugation of the weaker ones, since it may hinder them when facing it.

"This is the last one!" Elena declared and pierced through the final Radical level honkai beast.

Creakkkk!.......... THUD!!

It was in time as a tree near them crashed onto the ground. They look over to its direction and see a seven feet tall humanoid honkai beast that looks like a white knight.

Templar level honkai beast. They are known for the big shield they carry and the a sword that looks like a purple beam of honkai energy.

Putting its shield on front, it dropped down its stance and begin running towards them. Its intention is clear as the two girls dodge to the sides.

"Hiyah!"

"Hah!"

They shouted as they both simultaneously strike on the side of the beast. However, it didn't connect as it seems like there was a thin transparent membrane that seems to act like a barrier. Elena and Fu Hua has no choice as they quickly gain their distance.

"Tsk! This one's tough" Elena complained.

"Seems like we need to break its barrier first before we can land a successful attack on its body." Fu Hua explained.

Elena can't help but frown as she is rendered useless. In order the break barriers, blunt or heavy weapons are the best choice. Her rapier is simply for piercing and slashing, in which is not that effective against armor and barriers as it has a high chance to be deflected. Though she hate to admit it, this types of honkai beast is one of her weaknesses. She has no other choice but to rely on Fu Hua.

Nodding at each other, Elena retreated back as her teammate goes into fighting stance and covered her entire body in an orange aura.

"I would appreciate, if you two don't forget about me... " a voice goes through their earpiece as a steak of light passes overhead them. It hit the the honkai beast's shield and cause an small explosion. Of course, all three present in the battlefield was caught off guard by this.

It was a good thing Glynne was able to do some customizing yesterday. He didn't think that the prototype explosive round he created just for fun would be useful the next day.

A standard anti-material sniper round would simply try to pierce the armor of an opponent, this would put him in a league similar to Elena. However with the explosive bullets that he made, he would be able to do a lot of damage on the outer shells, such as barriers.